New VST from Admiral Quality: Stunning Phaser

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cinebient wrote:Is it zero delay feedback?
It looks like because the dev doesn't post here there's always going to be some sort of latency before he gets the feedback ;)

aMUSEd wrote:
It looks like because the dev doesn't post here there's always going to be some sort of latency before he gets the feedback ;)
Maybe my lack of english doesn´t understand that joke?
Is it now a zero-delay-feedback phaser or not?
Sorry.....i had a bad week :wink:

aMUSEd wrote:
:lol:

But seriously how do you tell?

Whatever its doing I like it!! :tu:

aMUSEd wrote:

I bought it but the knobs are driving me crazy in .4 beta. Dont like the click follow at all. Also the gain knobs are not smooth whatsoever. Would like to be able to either turn LFO completely off or at least not have it have the heartbeat sound when ping ponging more like smooth tremolo, maybe a choice of smooth or heartbeat. Still waiting on license to verify as well.

I do like it but it needs some love and some presets. Actually like it better if all fixed up than other phasers I have owned or tried.

Well the knobs and off options are corrected now by dev contacting me. Didnt know error of ways.

acousticglue wrote:Well the knobs and off options are corrected now by dev contacting me. Didnt know error of ways.
:tu:

GAWD this sounds so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wasn't kidding either. This truly is a Stunning Phaser!!! And a steal right now for $15. MUST BUY!!! Also made me fall in love with Poly ANA. Thank you so much!!!

systmu wrote:GAWD this sounds so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wasn't kidding either. This truly is a Stunning Phaser!!! And a steal right now for $15. MUST BUY!!! Also made me fall in love with Poly ANA. Thank you so much!!!
I know right?!? :love:

Dev has said presets will come when it's out of beta.

Yea and a reworked GUI too!

All their other plugins are on 50% today with code from here- https://www.gearslutz.com/board/showpos ... stcount=91

still the use of plugin with other plugins anything other than 2 setting on quality live playing may cause occasional pop type buffer glitch

aMUSEd wrote:

He still posts here :wink:

Thread dig.

Does this thing come with any presets?

I just installed this to check it out and there's 128 spots of "INIT" and that one default patch has that awful digital "water in your ears" phaser sound. Guess I'm going to have to spend some time to really dive into it.

Return to “Effects”