Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
T-RackS Group Buy! Up to 5 free mixing and mastering processors!

T-RackS Group Buy - EXTENDED!

Up to 10 for the price of 1 possible.

Mixing and mastering processors, including Lurssen Mastering Console.

Read more at www.ikmultimedia.com
User avatar
mutantdog
KVRAF
 
1607 posts since 21 Sep, 2007, from The Infinite Void

Postby mutantdog; Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:07 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

Nice update. Some very welcome additions here.
MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
 
2699 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:35 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

The best gets better - thank you!
User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
 
2974 posts since 24 Dec, 2004, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby sqigls; Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:47 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

cheers :)
User avatar
Niowiad
KVRist
 
190 posts since 25 Jan, 2017

Postby Niowiad; Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:00 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

Sweeet :phones:
User avatar
AdamWysokinski
KVRist
 
165 posts since 16 Feb, 2017

Postby AdamWysokinski; Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:51 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

:clap:
dickiefunk
KVRAF
 
2489 posts since 22 Mar, 2006, from cornwall

Postby dickiefunk; Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:18 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

Brilliant! Thanks for another generous free update :tu:
legendCNCD
KVRian
 
722 posts since 23 Sep, 2004, from there

Postby legendCNCD; Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:26 am Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

Great. Thank you very much!
User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
 
2002 posts since 28 Dec, 2015, from Germany

Postby martinjuenke; Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:51 am Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

:tu:

Music was my first love...
Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music
sinkmusic
KVRAF
 
6145 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:53 am Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

Thank you !
Kotelnikov is a very nice compressor.
Image
thebutler
KVRist
 
115 posts since 9 Oct, 2013, from uk

Postby thebutler; Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:34 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

It might just be me, but the Dynamic Help text 'bubbles' show up with corrupted text... seems intermittent, as I hover the mouse over the various controls.

Sometimes the whole text bubble displays fully ok, then I move off and go straight back to the same control and its corrupted. Very strange...

Tried uninstalling and re-installing; this is on the latest v1.5.0 64bit Gentlemen's Edition. Anyone else..?

See sig for details (this behaviour seen with Cubase; will try StudioOne later)
Win10 64bit; Core i7; 16Gb RAM; NVIDIA GTX750Ti graphics; 2x Asus 22" HD LCD. Yamaha UR44 audio/MIDI; Yamaha HS80 and Equator Audio Research D5 monitoring.
Cubase Pro v9.5.30; Wavelab Pro v9.5.35; Studio One v3.5.6; Komplete 10; Stylus RMX
User avatar
FabienTDR
KVRian
 
976 posts since 23 Feb, 2012

Postby FabienTDR; Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:51 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

thebutler wrote:It might just be me, but the Dynamic Help text 'bubbles' show up with corrupted text... seems intermittent, as I hover the mouse over the various controls.

Sometimes the whole text bubble displays fully ok, then I move off and go straight back to the same control and its corrupted. Very strange...

Tried uninstalling and re-installing; this is on the latest v1.5.0 64bit Gentlemen's Edition. Anyone else..?

See sig for details (this behaviour seen with Cubase; will try StudioOne later)


That's interesting, because fixed a similar bug right before release (now runs fine on our systems). Can you send us details?
https://www.tokyodawn.net/fill-a-bug-report/

The plugin host/reinstallations won't help here. Are you up to date with windows updates?
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!
thebutler
KVRist
 
115 posts since 9 Oct, 2013, from uk

Postby thebutler; Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:25 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

FabienTDR wrote:
thebutler wrote:It might just be me, but the Dynamic Help text 'bubbles' show up with corrupted text... seems intermittent, as I hover the mouse over the various controls.

Sometimes the whole text bubble displays fully ok, then I move off and go straight back to the same control and its corrupted. Very strange...

Tried uninstalling and re-installing; this is on the latest v1.5.0 64bit Gentlemen's Edition. Anyone else..?

See sig for details (this behaviour seen with Cubase; will try StudioOne later)


That's interesting, because fixed a similar bug right before release (now runs fine on our systems). Can you send us details?
https://www.tokyodawn.net/fill-a-bug-report/

The plugin host/reinstallations won't help here. Are you up to date with windows updates?

Thanks for responding. Interesting indeed..! I am up to date with Windows Updates; problem is seen in Studio One too. As requested, have filled out your bug report form just now.

One other detail I noticed; there is no (x64) label next to the plugin name listing in the host (like there is for Limiter GE or Feedback Compressor GE) when choosing to load it up - its just TDR Kotelnikov GE. I am choosing only the 64bit VST2 *.dll in the selection box that appears during installation. Maybe a clue somewhere here..?
Win10 64bit; Core i7; 16Gb RAM; NVIDIA GTX750Ti graphics; 2x Asus 22" HD LCD. Yamaha UR44 audio/MIDI; Yamaha HS80 and Equator Audio Research D5 monitoring.
Cubase Pro v9.5.30; Wavelab Pro v9.5.35; Studio One v3.5.6; Komplete 10; Stylus RMX
User avatar
Everglide
KVRist
 
386 posts since 5 Mar, 2013

Postby Everglide; Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:44 am Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

Awesome release Fabien, love your work

The GR limit reminds me of the Sonalksis SV-315Mk2 'crush' or Cytomics The Glue 'range' functions.

I'm looking forward to the other updates. Especially the new LF HF exciters inside SlickEQ M.
Ryn Manning
KVRer
 
14 posts since 28 Jun, 2018

Postby Ryn Manning; Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:31 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

Wow guys, hats off! Can't thank you enough - sounds excellent!
MogwaiBoy
KVRAF
 
2699 posts since 26 Nov, 2015, from Way Downunder

Postby MogwaiBoy; Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:29 pm Re: Tokyo Dawn Labs releases Kotelnikov (standard and GE)

Everglide wrote:I'm looking forward to the other updates. Especially the new LF HF exciters inside SlickEQ M.


+1 gonna be awessss.

Excited as.
PreviousNext

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects