Macca and James Liverpool drive

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was quite moved by this.

Who's James Liverpool? Son of Paul Hollywood?
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Yes.Very moving
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

His voice is gone. Sad.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

No, its not sad. Its natural. He has sung so much.

Yes, it is sad, at least to me. I listen to him in his prime, and then I hear him now, and I cringe. Soon, I'll stop listening to him altogether, so I can remember his singing as it was.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Paul is my favorite musician of all time. :clap: :clap: :clap:

He's one of mine, too. The Beatles are my favourite band. But his voice is the weakest link in his band at this point. It's just a fact. I know he's 76, and he's sung everything from Yesterday to Helter Skelter, and at his peak, there were very few in his league as a RnR singer. He is one of the Immortals of my generation, and I listen to the Beatles almost daily. So, it's jarring to me to hear him croak now.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

It was extremely emotional.

McCartney and The Beatles wrote the soundtrack of my life.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”