Latest version of Chris Hein Compact Horns compatible to VIP2

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have the Receptor version VIP 2 that I would like to add the latest version of the Chris Hein Compact Horns library to my Receptor, I'm fully aware of the lack of upgrades for this version of Kontakt 5 on Receptors. My VIP 2 I believe had the latest usable version of Kontakt 5 which is 5.3.1. What I need to know if the latest version of this sample library is compatible with Kontakt 5.3.1. I'm having some trouble finding this info on the Chris Hein web sites, Thanks, Bill,

Compatible or not the hurdle is loading into the machine. Because Service Center is no longer supported I have had trouble getting things in there. It may be possible if you know how to manipulate NI but you definitely can’t register it through the outdated Service Center and Native Access is not compatible with Receptor (though I haven’t tried).
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

I thought there is more to it so it looks like it is difficult to install libraries within Receptors since they are no longer in business. I've been able to get some VST's installed such as Applied Acoustics Systems plugins and I will leave it at that. I just use my Receptor for live use so looks like I'll stay away from Kontakt Sample Libraries. Thanks for the response.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”