Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
 
4098 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:42 am REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game

Image

Now Available "The Divine Game" for U-he Repro-5
SPECIAL INTRO DISCOUNT - Use code "divine" to save $7.49 NOW


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_FO4jt ... e=youtu.be


The Prophet 5 is one of the great vintage synths of all time.
U-he did a great job with Repro-5.
My first hardware synthesizer was the Prophet 5.

"The Divine Game" is our 6th soundset for Repro-5.

We made special effort to take this set into directions less covered in our previous sets.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... he-repro-5

We made special effort to take this set into directions less covered in our previous sets.

"The Divine Game" has many sequences and classic rhythmic presets from the golden years of Electronic music.
Also, we made a special focus on vintage brass presets made famous by Vangelis.
We also added some special presets (pads, keys, fx) reminiscent of Jean-Michel Jarre and Pink Floyd.


"The Divine Game" is truly a vintage soundset for a vintage synth.

SPECIAL INTRO DISCOUNT - Use code "divine" to save $7.49 NOW
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
 
4098 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:21 pm Re: REPRO-5 >< The Divine Game

PatchAdamz
KVRAF
 
4098 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:59 pm Re: REPRO-5 >< The Divine Game

One of the lush pads from "The Divine Game" for U-he Repro 5:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -bliss-pad
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
 
4098 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:14 am Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game

Now Available - use code "divine" for a special 25% intro discount
Sparky77
KVRian
 
780 posts since 29 Sep, 2006

Postby Sparky77; Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 am Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

PatchAdamz wrote:All instruments from "The Divine Game" for Repro-5:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... or-repro-5


Sweet....
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
 
4098 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:02 pm Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Sparky77 wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:All instruments from "The Divine Game" for Repro-5:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... or-repro-5


Sweet....


Glad you like it. :)
User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
 
11479 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:41 pm Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Interesting, the brass and the pad got by far the most listens. Might tell you what people are looking for :hihi:
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
 
4098 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:03 pm Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

fluffy_little_something wrote:Interesting, the brass and the pad got by far the most listens. Might tell you what people are looking for :hihi:


Yes, that, or what audio examples were released first. (it was the brass and pads... :) )
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
 
4098 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:17 pm Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game

SPECIAL INTRO DISCOUNT - Use code "divine" to save $7.49 NOW
Ending soon.
ftech
KVRian
 
1019 posts since 7 Oct, 2004, from Australia

Postby ftech; Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

PatchAdamz wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Interesting, the brass and the pad got by far the most listens. Might tell you what people are looking for :hihi:


Yes, that, or what audio examples were released first. (it was the brass and pads... :) )

Or, maybe people are critically listening to these types of patches because there are so many already available, so are looking to see if they bring anything different.
But, I'm going to go with the released first option :wink:

I'll have to check out the new set as I'm really enjoying the Disputed Zone sets I have.
Sparky77
KVRian
 
780 posts since 29 Sep, 2006

Postby Sparky77; Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:56 pm Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

ftech wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Interesting, the brass and the pad got by far the most listens. Might tell you what people are looking for :hihi:


Yes, that, or what audio examples were released first. (it was the brass and pads... :) )

Or, maybe people are critically listening to these types of patches because there are so many already available, so are looking to see if they bring anything different.
But, I'm going to go with the released first option :wink:

I'll have to check out the new set as I'm really enjoying the Disputed Zone sets I have.


My guess is a combination of the 2 but who knows the physics of such things....
I am listening (out of order) because of the tasty previous Repro sets which will likely cause me to get this set, (in order).
Such a complex universe.....
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
 
4098 posts since 12 Nov, 2012

Postby PatchAdamz; Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:36 am Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game NOW AVAILABLE WITH INTRO DISCOUNT

Sparky77 Wrote: "....My guess is a combination of the 2 but who knows the physics of such things...."


I will ask Sir Isaac Newton next time I see him.... :)
User avatar
Julien Unison
KVRist
 
280 posts since 9 Oct, 2006

Postby Julien Unison; Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:44 am Re: REPRO-5 >>*<< The Divine Game

Very good soundset as always (I just bought it) :clap:
U N I S O N : shoegaze / electronic / black metal wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware