UVI String Machines 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
String Machines String Machines 2

otristan wrote:Hi guys,

An update to the product has been posted which fixes couples of tuning issue FYI.
I wish you don't have to re-download/install the full library.... :clown:

Thank you for the info, and for the pedantic guys such as "svart" above - personally, I didn't notice any tuning issues, yet, mainly because the nature of many string machine sounds isn't that tune-accurate.

Harry_HH wrote::
Thank you for the info, and for the pedantic guys such as "svart" above - personally, I didn't notice any tuning issues, yet, mainly because the nature of many string machine sounds isn't that tune-accurate.
The Stringman preset is way off on the Bs. It’s not a golden ears thing.

Gamma-UT wrote:
OK - for me it takes at least 2 months, after the purchase, when I have had time to listen every preset/sound of such a big library - with or without golden ear. :phones:
Therefore its great that there are pedantic souls, who browse everything immediately.

Harry_HH wrote:I wish you don't have to re-download/install the full library.... :clown:
+1000000
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Gamma-UT wrote:
machinesworking wrote:Dammit! I get no notifications about this, and UVI aren't offering an upgrade price anymore. Love most UVI stuff, hate that they do limited time upgrades. :x
The intro period seemed unusually short on this one.
Perhaps UVI needed to cut the promotion short to avoid coinciding with this month's Friday the 13th sale. :shrug:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Gamma-UT wrote:
I did also notice it also after few minutes of browsing through the presets although I thought it was a defect from the original instrument that was kept as is :-)

Rik wrote:I did also notice it also after few minutes of browsing through the presets although I thought it was a defect from the original instrument that was kept as is :-)
"Did I ever tell you the tale of Kosmic Karma, the prog rock band that only ever played C major pentatonic...?"

Gamma-UT wrote:
Rik wrote:I did also notice it also after few minutes of browsing through the presets although I thought it was a defect from the original instrument that was kept as is :-)
"Did I ever tell you the tale of Kosmic Karma, the prog rock band that only ever played C major pentatonic...?"
I've heard many bands, who play the same 3 chords, even in the same key, time after time, in every piece - even succesfully...

tonedef71 wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:
machinesworking wrote:Dammit! I get no notifications about this, and UVI aren't offering an upgrade price anymore. Love most UVI stuff, hate that they do limited time upgrades. :x
The intro period seemed unusually short on this one.
Perhaps UVI needed to cut the promotion short to avoid coinciding with this month's Friday the 13th sale. :shrug:
I argued my point to UVI successfully! :party: :ud:

Oh man this is a MASSIVE improvement, day and night! :clap: :clap: :clap:

How do you upgrade from SM1 to 2? Can't find any information.

fceramic wrote:How do you upgrade from SM1 to 2? Can't find any information.
Go to your UVI account, obviously not any intro price anymore, i. e. you just buy the SM2, if you please. 25 % sale without VAT by the vendor, however, is almost as good.

There was a mention of a $39 upgrade price.

It was WELL worth the $39 upgrade price for me. :tu:

fceramic wrote:There was a mention of a $39 upgrade price.
Yes, it WAS. (read the thread).

tonedef71 wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:I wish you don't have to re-download/install the full library.... :clown:
+1000000
BTW, anyone installed the corrected files (ver. 2.01) - what is the procedure?

Return to “Instruments”