Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i bought the softube mix bundle from killerbee1985.

great communication, and delivery as promissed.

Bought Soniccouture Haunted Spaces from rockhopper and the transaction was smooth. Thank you very much.

Bought Eventide UltraReverb & UltraChannel from FahridJ - fast and very easy to deal with. Thanks!

Just bought Massive from Benjamin923. Quick response, great deal and can highly recommend :tu: !

Sold Massive to metrik! Easy communication and quick payment! Recommended buyer!

Bought Stutter Edit from ionekvr. Perfect communication, speedy and no issues whatsoever. Highly recommended!

bought Output Movement from FaridJ. fast and easy. thank you very much!
"It dreamed itself along"

BeeDog wrote:Bought Stutter Edit from ionekvr. Perfect communication, speedy and no issues whatsoever. Highly recommended!
Thanks, BeeDog! Great transaction, great communication, pleasure doing business with you!

Bought Fxpansion Tremor and a few other goodies from ionekvr. Went to a lot of bother to ensure all went smoothly, thank you very much.

I successfully sold some plugins to Stuart T and he was an A+++ buyer, fast payment and great communication. Thanks a lot, Stuart T and enjoy your new consoles!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

iwspliff wrote:Bought Fxpansion Tremor and a few other goodies from ionekvr. Went to a lot of bother to ensure all went smoothly, thank you very much.
Thanks, iwspliff! Appreciate the great transaction as well! Take care!

escalona wrote:I successfully sold some plugins to Stuart T and he was an A+++ buyer, fast payment and great communication. Thanks a lot, Stuart T and enjoy your new consoles!
Thank you too :)

Excellent communication. Smooth transaction and nice deal with a great seller. I highly recommend escalona :tu:

Just had a very smooth a fast transaction with Baxterbrown! Great communication! Great guy - recommended!

I bought Trash 2 from Nobdi, was really quick to sort it, all went through effortlessly, would recommend this seller. Nice one.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Traded Razor for Circle2 with EnGee. Smooth process, recommended seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”