KVR Stands For....

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, is Alfred Hitchcock still alive?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

i do not believe so.

how can you guys go off topic on such a compelling and groundbreaking thread? :roll: :clown: :oops:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

harryupbabble wrote:But if your doppelganger is more evil than you then maybe he is like two months ahead with the plan to kill you.

And the same killer might be a pro and have to kill you both. And confusion with the eye-patches won't matter.
sounds like you've been involved in a few spy capers yourself old bean!

Hink wrote:how can you guys go off topic on such a compelling and groundbreaking thread? :roll::clown::oops:
delivery of vegetation. :oops:

misplacement of cucumber

hahaha i need a break from this gigglefest, i think i will read the REAPER manual. bye fellas

vurt wrote:
Hink wrote:how can you guys go off topic on such a compelling and groundbreaking thread? :roll::clown::oops:
it's kvr not dov :dog:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Kinky Vampires Relaxing

koalas versus robots, sad story indeed.

Hink wrote:
vurt wrote:
it's kvr not dov :dog:
keep vernacular relevant

kissing veloci raptors.

Krazy Vurt Repeating

Krauts' various rants

Koala Vs Reindeer

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”