Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ambient Reverb

vasyan wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Васян выздоравливай чувак.
Да выздоровлю полюбасу )
Пока программированием сложно заниматься - от лекарств тошнит.
Хотя в 2015 году когда лежал в больнице - разработал VST синт "Маразматор" :D
Да, иногда болезненные состояния даже помогают сотворению специфических штук.

c_voltage wrote: Да, иногда болезненные состояния даже помогают сотворению специфических штук.
Это точно ) Но пока мне сложно сконцентрироваться - слишком сильнодействующие препараты приходится принимать, долго не могу в монитор смотреть :(

Glad you are ok Vasyan :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Update Ambient Reverb :tu:

Actual version is 4.3

This time serious correction of a code. Fixed bug in arising on some DAW when loading a plug-in, leading to failures in operation.

Download updating
version of file "AmbientReverb.dll" is 4.3.0.8

P.S. The project needs creation financing the user manual to this plug-in, ask to enter feasible donations to compensate costs of modernization.

vasyan wrote:Update Ambient Reverb :tu:

Actual version is 4.3

This time serious correction of a code. Fixed bug in arising on some DAW when loading a plug-in, leading to failures in operation.

Download updating
version of file "AmbientReverb.dll" is 4.3.0.8

P.S. The project needs creation financing the user manual to this plug-in, ask to enter feasible donations to compensate costs of modernization.
Thanks for the update man :D

I would donate but I don't have any money right now.

Let people pay for updates, even it's a low amount of money.
You'd get more then hoping to get enough thru donating.

Check the model Fathom is using now: https://www.fathomsynth.com/products
Only 2,50 for updates, people can expect about 4 updates a year ( and only update if you need it ).

Thanks for this great reverb.

I put it on my solo piano and it has a wonderful airy feeling, that reminds me of my Air Studios recorded orchestra, the piano with this reverb on it goes well with some violas.

I'll put a tip in the tip jar!
Roland FP-90 - Touchkeys - NS Wav5C Electric Cello - TEC BC - MIDI Expression
Kontakt - Arturia Piano V - Sonivox Eighty-Eight - Spitfire Symphony Orchestra
whitepianos.blogspot.com

This bug, which i catch, will be found in plugin framework bass vst.
Strange, but some DAW do not see some errors of plug-ins, but vsyotak need to be done correction of all errors arising on all possible platforms. :tu:

Thanks for the sweet reverb and the update! I like creating resampled pads with it. You have a series of other original and creative plugins on your site, hope I have time to explore the others as well. I wish you have a nice summer :tu:

Unfortunately, the download is no longer working. :(

relayer wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:09 pm Unfortunately, the download is no longer working. :(
its working now.
ImageImageImage

Great plugin, I love its sound!
There's a tiny bug, even with the latest version: parameters is reset to their defaults value when loading a project that uses this effect: for instance, no matter what your set duration is, it reverts back to 1.5s. An easy workaround is to manually set the value through MIDI automation.
(tested on VCV Rack and FL Studio)
Thanks for your hard work!
JS

Thanks man!
This isn't what you think.

Return to “Effects”