Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nobdi wrote:In case someone needs a good screen capture software -> Humble Bundle has Camtasia 9 (=2017 version) on sale for $20 (MSRP $249) in one of their bundles:

Humble Bundle
This is an incredible deal...it includes last year's Snagit too, which is a powerful screenshot editor. I've used these for years, and they are absolutely best-in-class.

G

Yes - worth it for Snagit alone. If you do any sort of work for anything (and who doesn't), Snagit is absolutely the easiest way to include screen captures in e-mails, documents, etc.

bharris22 wrote:Yes - worth it for Snagit alone. If you do any sort of work for anything (and who doesn't), Snagit is absolutely the easiest way to include screen captures in e-mails, documents, etc.
Both old versions though and the upgrade prices are rather steep.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Snagit? Whats wrong with just prtsc and paint for screen grabs? Why pay for that?

for one thing, you can grab scrolled content. It also does video.

Armagibbon wrote:Snagit? Whats wrong with just prtsc and paint for screen grabs? Why pay for that?
I'd rather stab my eyes with icepicks than use Paint...for anything.

For screenshots Greenshot is great SnagIt alternative and also it's free and open source. I use it on a daily basis.

Armagibbon wrote:Snagit? Whats wrong with just prtsc and paint for screen grabs? Why pay for that?
Snagit also has awesome annotation tools to do professional looking enhancements to the captures.

G

mgw38 wrote:
bharris22 wrote:Yes - worth it for Snagit alone. If you do any sort of work for anything (and who doesn't), Snagit is absolutely the easiest way to include screen captures in e-mails, documents, etc.
This is true (they're top shelf software), but the differences between last and this year's versions are fairly nominal.

G
Last edited by Photo_G on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharex can do videos, gifs, edit etc... i wonder if snagit can do something more
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Uncle E wrote: FWIW, the E27 has been the best seller of the PSP's during this sale but Master Q2 has surprisingly been the second best seller.
Thanks I already own the E27 and love it. I Got Master Q2 last night and love it too. Debating on others. I tried Preqursor2 and really like that it sounds fantastic. I'm just not sure about NeoN HR. I don't know enough about it this or have demoed enough. Do I need it with MASTERQ2 I know neon is more for mastering with highest quality linear phase filters but...

Photo_G wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
This is true (they're top shelf software), but the differences between last and this year's versions are fairly nominal.

G
Agreed. I am still using Snagit 10 (for which I paid full price) and see no reason to upgrade. I literally use it every day, multiple times a day.

This is a simple promo deal much like the Magic one. Outdated versons with immediate upgrade options. Still 20 dollars is not a huge cry as it does what it says and come bundled with other software including von for and year. Some steam software and other a tuff I've not paid attention to as yet. Bargain of you use it.

I am a little worried now... I bought the empirical labs arousor and PSP E27 from PluginDiscounts yesterday. However, I only received code for E27 this morning and then my order was marked as completed. I sent an email asking them about my Arousor license and they said they are aware and they are waiting for the code from Empirical labs.

Is this a normal practice for plugindiscounts? :scared: I have bought from them before and they are all instant deliveries. So this case seems really weird...

(I really think I should have bought the Arousor at JRR :dog: )
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote:Is this a normal practice for plugindiscounts? :scared: I have bought from them before and they are all instant deliveries. So this case seems really weird...
That does happen. No need to worry (yet).
hhuang9611 wrote:(I really think I should have bought the Arousor at JRR :dog: )
JRR is the best! But even they sometimes need a day.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”