Alchemy - Sample relocating?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey guys, i hope you can help me, wasnt it easier to let Alchemy find missing samples?

atm it is sadly showing me only the samplename but it doesnt show me an option to find it itself, so do i have to manually pinpoint it again? tedious....

thx :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

All Alchemy resources have to reside in the same folder. Over here, it's in C:\ProgramData\Camel Audio\Alchemy

Samples are in a folder called Samples, inside that folder. Inside the Samples folder, there are sub-folders per library. Look there, and if you don't find the samples, you have to put them there.

User presets (I think) reference the samples from where they are. Therefore, it is advisable to put the samples in a common folder, like for example Users\Your User\Documents\Camel Audio\Alchemy\Samples or Users\Public\Documents\Camel Audio\Alchemy\Samples

You also have the option "Save Consolidated", which I think will copy the Samples into the configured Data folder.

In my Alchemy, if I click on the name, I have a context menu with many options. The first one is Load Audio, and it prompts to the Program Data\Camel Audio\Alchemy\Samples folder. You also have an Import Audio option, where you could import audio from anywhere in your system. So, you simply have to know where to look for.
Fernando (FMR)

I’ve got my samples in a separate location. I don’t remember how, but it wast super complicated.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Return to “Instruments”