Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote:That does happen. No need to worry (yet).
Good to know that. Thanks for the relief. :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:Line 6 are having a Scorching Summer Software Sale in their webshop through July 31.

30% off with code SUMMER30.

Applies to all software, they say. Includes Helix Native!

I have an email in at Sweetwater to see if retailers are participating.
Sweetwater is participating. Not sure about other retailers.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Photo_G wrote:This is true (they're top shelf software), but the differences between last and this year's versions are fairly nominal.
When I got ScreenFlow in one of these bundles, it stopped being supported about a year later and the only way to use it with the current version of OSX is to upgrade.

systmu wrote:Do I need it with MASTERQ2 I know neon is more for mastering with highest quality linear phase filters but...
Probably not since you already own Equality.

Uncle E wrote:
Photo_G wrote:This is true (they're top shelf software), but the differences between last and this year's versions are fairly nominal.
When I got ScreenFlow in one of these bundles, it stopped being supported about a year later and the only way to use it with the current version of OSX is to upgrade.
So we're save when we're on a Windows PC. :D 8) :clown:

Yes! Only Apple breaks all compatibility with every worthless revision. ;)

Are there ever sales on Crusher X ?

woggle wrote:Are there ever sales on Crusher X ?
There was a 50% sale like a month back over at AudioDeluxe, so yeah. I'd assume the next sale will come when a new version arrives.

BeeDog wrote:
There was a 50% sale like a month back over at AudioDeluxe, so yeah. I'd assume the next sale will come when a new version arrives.
thanks - 50% is what I need to get it :)

mgw38 wrote:
bharris22 wrote:Yes - worth it for Snagit alone. If you do any sort of work for anything (and who doesn't), Snagit is absolutely the easiest way to include screen captures in e-mails, documents, etc.
Both old versions though and the upgrade prices are rather steep.

Great find! I had a demo of camstasia and snagit and thought they were great, but didn’t pull the trigger. I’ve been using the XBox app in Windows 10 for screen captures which works pretty well, but not as easy to get zoom-ins and highlights on clicks to have viewers follow the video.
:tu:

I think it was 50% off the last 2 Black Fridays.

Will Waves have another live stream with discount coupon any time soon? There are some plugins on sale (BSS, J37 and NLS) that I have been waiting to get. But I would hate it if I bought them today and a 25% or 50% off coupon comes out tomorrow... But I am also afraid that these sales might be gone soon. What a dilemma... :dog:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Uncle E wrote:Yes! Only Apple breaks all compatibility with every worthless revision. ;)
Long live Mavericks!

hhuang9611 wrote:Will Waves have another live stream with discount coupon any time soon? There are some plugins on sale (BSS, J37 and NLS) that I have been waiting to get. But I would hate it if I bought them today and a 25% or 50% off coupon comes out tomorrow... But I am also afraid that these sales might be gone soon. What a dilemma... :dog:
Every Waves sale will come around again eventually. I seem to remember them having an annual August sale that is pretty tremendous, like buy 2, get 1 free (all with discounted prices on top) or something like that.

sqigls wrote:Long live Mavericks!
Seriously! At this point, I only upgrade because they've successfully convinced me that I'll be attacked by Malware if I don't. The new features and changes are almost always useless.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”