Anybody using Audified STA Delay ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see it's only a buck at Plugin Boutique, the demo sounds pretty good.
I'm a bit of a sucker for delays and reverbs, so I was curious. :D

Just wondering if anybody here is using it, and what they think .

- Jay

I was wondering too, as i also got the promotion email. Opinions please. :P

I bought it. One buck means nothing to loose really, except one buck that is :D According to my opinion STA delay is a strong 3 on my scale from one to 10. It’s easy to dial in and the saturation from it is nice. Besides that it’s not much to say really.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

I bought it, definitely worth a buck imho. It's not bad, I would concur with ATN69's assessment
of it.

:tu:

Think I'll pass on it though. $1 is not the problem (how could it be anyway?), messing with yet another plugin is.

Wow, didn't expect responses so quickly !
Thanks guys, I might pass on this one too.

Although I've spent 50X this amount for plugins that I rate a 3 out of 10, I have to admit that I probably have more delays than I will use in my lifetime. :dog:
Didn't know if the built in saturation was something new that I "had to have", especially for a buck :D , but I guess not.
Thanks again !

- Jay

It's really not a bad delay, I bought it because I happened to want the SC Addiction Synth
which was on sale for $10 for 1 day about a week ago. I simply added this and another $1
item to my order for the PB rewards system, since they were somewhat interesting.
I earned appx $1.24 of $12 back in virtual cash all together, bringing my current total
virtual cash to $10.26 and getting me the delay for free essentially. :D

It's somewhat like playing farmville...

You mean this one?
https://shop.audified.com/products/sta-delay

Which you can get for free at ask.audio?

bbtr wrote:You mean this one?
https://shop.audified.com/products/sta-delay

Which you can get for free at ask.audio?
It doesn't work anymore. I think the free offer expired
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Audified = lazy.

Return to “Effects”