Korg Legacy Collection migration problem/ Polysix not found by Logic? (update - answer from Korg)?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Need a bit of help...

I opened a Logic Pro X project which used the Polysix plugin but came up with an error not found?

I am using V.1.3.1

The MS-20 seems ok V1.3.2

Has anybody else had issues with this?

I've migrated the software to the new korg account but it says 'pending' in the list for each plugin and nowhere to download the software?

There must be an update I'm missing?

:?:
Last edited by Sound Mechanics on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mine’s been pending since March! I had to use the registration codes from Korg User instead to get mine going again.

I contacted support from my new account and received a bunch of emails this morning with apologies and codes.
I'll go through it all later.

Here's the main email (codes in separate emails):

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

For free migration products, the status will be suspended for the convenience of the system.
But please rest assured that orders are done normally.
I have retransmitted because there is a possibility that the mail has not arrived.
If you do not receive the email please let us know.

Best regards,
KORG app team
Last edited by Sound Mechanics on Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

batcat wrote:Mine’s been pending since March! I had to use the registration codes from Korg User instead to get mine going again.
I tried that but Logic couldn't open the Polysix or Wavestation?

The MS-20 seems ok?

Return to “Instruments”