SonicCouture and NI deal

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Did anyone from here ordered this deal> https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... ffer-2018/

Price seems amazing. What i want to ask is how are these libraries deployed after purchase is done ?

They mentioned "You’ll receive an email from NI with your serial codes and further instructions on how to download and install your instruments" - so is it deployed through NI application or through Soniccouture servers and is there any limit to download content?

Just asking.

Price is really really tempting..

It’s a pretty great deal. I already have a bunch of them and don’t really feel like I need the others. Selling the ones I have is tough because many are v1 so they are 30 dollars to upgrade to the NKS versions and there is also a 25 dollar fee to transfer the license. So I doubt I’d make much back from Selling those. But I had considered the deal.

Usually sonic couture libraries are downloaded from the soniccouture website. None of mine have downloads with native access or through NI. You would register the products at the Soniccouture site.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:It’s a pretty great deal. I already have a bunch of them and don’t really feel like I need the others. Selling the ones I have is tough because many are v1 so they are 30 dollars to upgrade to the NKS versions and there is also a 25 dollar fee to transfer the license. So I doubt I’d make much back from Selling those. But I had considered the deal.

Usually sonic couture libraries are downloaded from the soniccouture website. None of mine have downloads with native access or through NI. You would register the products at the Soniccouture site.
Thank you for info

I ordered the bundle although I now have some duplicates... the nice guys at Soniccouture made me an offer to deal with that.

As soon as you pay at the NI webside you get an email with all the serial numbers.
You then have to go to Soniccouture.com, login to your account (or create one) and register the serials.
They have made it even possible to register all serials in one go!
Then you can download all your new content from there.

LuMar wrote:I ordered the bundle although I now have some duplicates... the nice guys at Soniccouture made me an offer to deal with that.

As soon as you pay at the NI webside you get an email with all the serial numbers.
You then have to go to Soniccouture.com, login to your account (or create one) and register the serials.
That's very convenient.

Thanks for additional info i'll buy it asap.

LuMar wrote:I ordered the bundle although I now have some duplicates... the nice guys at Soniccouture made me an offer to deal with that.

Yes, that is the way it works. And then you go into Native access and Kontakt and activate your license. I digged deep into my pockets cause I just could not resist getting Electro-Acoustic. I have only been using it for some hours now, but so far I am really happy with how creative the included sequencing tools are and that this bring the classic 808-909 into life for me.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:It’s a pretty great deal. I already have a bunch of them and don’t really feel like I need the others. Selling the ones I have is tough because many are v1 so they are 30 dollars to upgrade to the NKS versions and there is also a 25 dollar fee to transfer the license. So I doubt I’d make much back from Selling those. But I had considered the deal.

$30 for NKS upgrades? News to me. Where did you read that? I got my upgrades for free AFAIK.

Fleer wrote:

$30 for NKS upgrades? News to me. Where did you read that? I got my upgrades for free AFAIK.
Well to be more accurate it’s 30 dollars for the v2 updates, but the main thing is nks. Some are free updates to nks but there are 4 products in that list that I own (like pan drums and glassworks and others) which I have to update to get the nks.
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Didn’t know. Thanks for the info. Guess I was in luck with the libs I own.

Oops. Accidental quote.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Fleer wrote:

Well to be more accurate it’s 30 dollars for the v2 updates, but the main thing is nks. Some are free updates to nks but there are 4 products in that list that I own (like pan drums and glassworks and others) which I have to update to get the nks.
I own Pan Drums, Xtended Piano, and Array Mbira and they all got free upgrades around Christmas, I think.

The only paid ones that I've seen are the recent ones for Morpheus, Tinkglik, Skiddow Stones, and Guzheng.

You might could try contacting them about it. Also, someone posted in the other Soniccouture thread that Soniccouture will apparently work with you if you end up with some double products by buying the bundle.

See post here: viewtopic.php?p=7124907#p7124907

Couldn't help myself. And The Canterbury made it onto a track last night. Maybe it's the novelty, but there was something I liked about it more than the Scarbee Mark 1.

I wanted to use Electro-Acoustic but couldn't seem to get the velocities I wanted from a kit and didn't take the time to figure it out. Checking the manual today, maybe Velocity Quantise was on by default.

Can't wait to dig into the rest of these instruments.
The groove baby, the groove...

jsp1979 wrote:
Fleer wrote:

I own Pan Drums, Xtended Piano, and Array Mbira and they all got free upgrades around Christmas, I think.

The only paid ones that I've seen are the recent ones for Morpheus, Tinkglik, Skiddow Stones, and Guzheng.

You might could try contacting them about it. Also, someone posted in the other Soniccouture thread that Soniccouture will apparently work with you if you end up with some double products by buying the bundle.

See post here: viewtopic.php?p=7124907#p7124907
Sorry, I mentioned the wrong products. The V2 upgrades I would need to buy to get nks are Morpheus, Tingklik, Guzheng, Skidded Stones.

BezO wrote:
I wanted to use Electro-Acoustic but couldn't seem to get the velocities I wanted from a kit and didn't take the time to figure it out.
On each instrument there is a Velocity slider at the very right side. You need to push it up in order to have instrument respond to velocity.

Sorry, I mentioned the wrong products. The V2 upgrades I would need to buy to get nks are Morpheus, Tingklik, Guzheng, Skidded Stones.
I am a bit annoyed at the upgrade pricing - with the exchange rate to my country it is quite a lot

Return to “Instruments”