Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

c_voltage wrote:Got it, no no, thanks Eric (i fan only long decays and freezes lol).
Good to know! A future update will have longer reverb times added. Would 20 seconds be sufficient?

Tappistry wrote:Plugin Alliance is having a 48 hour sale on UA Zip and Subsynth for $49 with special voucher codes. I'm guessing you can't stack your monthly voucher on top of these?

I'm guessing Zip can't be had for much less, usually. Maybe Black Friday for a better price?
I just checked; these DO stack with your monthly voucher(!).
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Plugin Alliance is having a 48 hour sale on UA Zip and Subsynth for $49 with special voucher codes. I'm guessing you can't stack your monthly voucher on top of these?

I'm guessing Zip can't be had for much less, usually. Maybe Black Friday for a better price?
Thanks for doing that! Bought it. $25 is the right price for the majority of PA plugins, imho. :tu:

I'll make a post in the no chat thread if you didn't already.

Tappistry wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:

Thanks for doing that! Bought it. $25 is the right price for the majority of PA plugins, imho. :tu:

I'll make a post in the no chat thread if you didn't already.
I posted this on the no-chat thread:

I don't know if this is a public thing or not, but I have just received two "VIP vouchers" from Plugin-Alliance for BX_SubSynth ($49) and Unfiltered Audio ZIP ($49). I am not interested in any of them so I'm passing them along. I remember some folks were looking for ZIP some time ago; if you want it, PM me and I'll send the voucher to the first message I get. Have a great weekend!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Well, now that I have all of the Unfiltered Audio plugins and bx_subsynth, I doubt I'll be buying much else from PA. :lol:

Wonder how long I'll receive vouchers if I don't pick up anything else from them for a while?

Tappistry wrote:Well, now that I have all of the Unfiltered Audio plugins and bx_subsynth, I doubt I'll be buying much else from PA. :lol:

Wonder how long I'll receive vouchers if I don't pick up anything else from them for a while?
12 months…

Uncle E wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Got it, no no, thanks Eric (i fan only long decays and freezes lol).
Good to know! A future update will have longer reverb times added. Would 20 seconds be sufficient?
No, usually i like when longer a much, here can be given as example tail time of Lexicon reverbs, (about 200sec , and next infinity mode). I do not argue, it may seem stupid reasonably, but everyone has their own weaknesses :oops:

Has anyone got a spare PA voucher for this month that they don't plan using? I'd quite like to pick up Zip while the codes can be stacked.

mutantdog wrote:Has anyone got a spare PA voucher for this month that they don't plan using? I'd quite like to pick up Zip while the codes can be stacked.
They can? So I can get Zip for $25?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Of course! That's what I just did! And it's actually $24 :wink:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
mutantdog wrote:Has anyone got a spare PA voucher for this month that they don't plan using? I'd quite like to pick up Zip while the codes can be stacked.
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote:Of course! That's what I just did! And it's actually $24 :wink:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
:lol:

Yay! Sold!
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Zynaptiq Intensity - I like it, but not at $150 (and for sure not at the normal $349 price!) I'm not familiar with Zynaptiq as a company and how their pricing works. Are they the type where the intro discount is the lowest it will ever go, or do they later offer sales that might bring this into the $99 range?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

The former. Their intro pricing is as low as they go. Love their stuff. Check out Adaptiverb while you’re at it. Another way to save is the Creative bundle. But demo first to be sure.
Last edited by Fleer on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

LGK_Dude wrote:Zynaptiq Intensity - I like it, but not at $150 (and for sure not at the normal $349 price!) I'm not familiar with Zynaptiq as a company and how their pricing works. Are they the type where the intro discount is the lowest it will ever go, or do they later offer sales that might bring this into the $99 range?
Zynaptiq sales are rather rare but happen. I don‘t think I‘ve ever seen a Zynaptiq sale at more than 50% off though.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

martinjuenke wrote:
Tappistry wrote:Well, now that I have all of the Unfiltered Audio plugins and bx_subsynth, I doubt I'll be buying much else from PA. :lol:

12 months…
That's way longer than I would have expected. I was thinking maybe 6, tops!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”