What Are You Stronger At?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

Which One Are You?

Are you left-handed and stronger at writing lyrics?
No votes
Are you left-handed and stronger at writing music?
21%
Are you left-handed and strong at both writing lyrics and music?
3%
Are you right-handed and stronger at writing lyrics?
7%
Are you right-handed and stronger at writing music?
45%
Are you right-handed and strong at both writing lyrics and music?
24%

Total votes: 29

RELATED
PRODUCTS

here you go - this should help to understand the brain/language thing

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2747108/

Oh my doG! 94 pages? I might read that next time my offline computer gets tied up for 6 hours processing mass midi data. It might be a while though beacuse REAPER and Midi Disassembler have already processed my 20,000 midi drum patterns. I don't know when is the next time my offline computer will be tied up for 6 hours or so. But 94 pages? I don't even know how to deal with that. Okay maybe I do know, I might have to deal with it one page at a time and write down what the point of each page is making,

Thanks very much for the link but yeah I have trouble being super-focused even with only one-page Google articles. Pretend I can only focus on activities like speed scrabble and don't want to play slow scrabble because it's too boring. And these long scatterbrained tangentical replies of mine takes a while to do too, during mealtimes, little by little, mostly. I wonder what it was like for Kurt cobain, a person who is said to have full blown attention deficit disorder.

How a bout a summary? A science-for-dummies summary? Pretend I have mild attention deficit disorder and gets easily distracted by having to Google the definition of sciency words.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote:Oh my doG! 94 pages? I might read that next time my offline computer gets tied up for 6 hours processing mass midi data. It might be a while though beacuse REAPER and Midi Disassembler have already processed my 20,000 midi drum patterns. I don't know when is the next time my offline computer will be tied up for 6 hours or so. But 94 pages? I don't even know how to deal with that. Okay maybe I do know, I might have to deal with it one page at a time and write down what the point of each page is making,

Thanks very much for the link but yeah I have trouble being super-focused even with only one-page Google articles. Pretend I can only focus on activities like speed scrabble and don't want to play slow scrabble because it's too boring. And these long scatterbrained tangentical replies of mine takes a while to do too, during mealtimes, little by little, mostly. I wonder what it was like for Kurt cobain, a person who is said to have full blown attention deficit disorder.

How a bout a summary? A science-for-dummies summary? Pretend I have mild attention deficit disorder and gets easily distracted by having to Google the definition of sciency words.
Read my posts in the other thread, but thre take home might be "this is very complex, much more complex than a simple left brain right brain dichotomy" :)

That left brain, right brain thing has been debunked. Now we have left hand, right hand. What's next? Left testicle, right testicle?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I don't really write lyrics, but when I do, I write them right-handed. Maybe it's because I'm right-handed?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”