DrivenByMoss: Bitwig extension for many hardware controllers (version 23.2.0)

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5 Maschine

Iv been waiting all weekend Moss
my refresh web page finger is now broken

I know your probably busy

but you did say

I will release a compatible version of DrivenByMoss during the weekend.

Still waiting

Cheers
Kev
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

turbo_kev wrote:Iv been waiting all weekend Moss
So much for time estimations in software development :-)

I did a lot of internal changes in the software, which need some more testing. I hope to release something tonight.

moss wrote:
turbo_kev wrote:Iv been waiting all weekend Moss
So much for time estimations in software development :-)

I did a lot of internal changes in the software, which need some more testing. I hope to release something tonight.
LOL. Embarrassed to admit that I checked your sight “a few times” myself. :hyper:
iMacPro 1,1 | 64gb | OSX 10.15.7
http://www.gesslr.com
http://www.storyaudio.com

its 7,oclock in Spain and Im still hoping

LOL
Kev
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

OK, squashed some more bugs and the rest is up to you now :-)

Get the beta here: http://mossgrabers.de/stuff/DrivenByMossBeta1.zip

Some important remarks:
  • This is beta software: No whining, no complaining, just bug reporting :-)
  • You need Bitwig 2.4 Beta 1
  • See the Github Wiki for a changes list (everything marked as "unreleased")
  • It is NOT compatible with 2.3.5. Since you can have only one of the files in your extension folder, back up the old one and exchange them if you want to switch versions.
  • Push 2: You do not need Push2Display anymore! So, don't start it with Bitwig or you will get a conflict.
  • There is new support for the NI Kontrol 1! It uses USB and has much more features!
Last but not least: Have fun!

Moss

So far so good NO problems for me

Many thanks for your hard work yet again, you come up trumps

cheers

Kev

PS: On the LPP what does the NEW scenes in session view are now coloured mean / do

moss wrote:OK, squashed some more bugs and the rest is up to you now :-)

Get the beta here: http://mossgrabers.de/stuff/DrivenByMossBeta1.zip

Some important remarks:
  • This is beta software: No whining, no complaining, just bug reporting :-)
  • You need Bitwig 2.4 Beta 1
  • See the Github Wiki for a changes list (everything marked as "unreleased")
  • It is NOT compatible with 2.3.5. Since you can have only one of the files in your extension folder, back up the old one and exchange them if you want to switch versions.
  • Push 2: You do not need Push2Display anymore! So, don't start it with Bitwig or you will get a conflict.
  • There is new support for the NI Kontrol 1! It uses USB and has much more features!
Last but not least: Have fun!
Bitwig 2.4 Beta 1 has just begun. It is still beta 1. After Bitwig 2.4 official version is released, I will wait for Driven 2.4 official version.
Now I am using 2.3.5 Generic Flexi. Generic Flexi is wonderful.
Thanks Moss :tu:
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

moss wrote: [*]See the Github Wiki for a changes list (everything marked as "unreleased")
WHOA! I was just anticipating a fix for the "color" bug, didn't know we would go up to v10! This is great!!

A word of advice for anyone trying Push 2: delete the old version in the Controllers section so that only the Beta is visible, and restart Bitwig. Weird things were happening until I did ;)

THANKS again Moss for the great work.
Bitwig 2.4 | Intel i9 7940X | Win10 | RME UCX | Focal SM9

There are two regressions in Bitwig Beta 1 which I forgot to mention:
- Setting the crossfade mode for tracks is broken.
- The note sequencer is off by 3 octaves.
Last edited by moss on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi moss! Thanx again for all the work!

And here i am starting to whine, when its only a couple of hours online.. sorry. :neutral:
Maybe you already know, but the option: Auto select drum settings isnt working anymore.
I hope its still there somehow. :pray: For me THE option in push.
Im on push-1 btw.

Thnx in advance!

codec17 wrote:Hi moss! Thanx again for all the work!

And here i am starting to whine, when its only a couple of hours online.. sorry. :neutral:
Maybe you already know, but the option: Auto select drum settings isnt working anymore.
Im on push-1 btw.

Thnx in advance!
Did you try to remove the extension, assign it new and enable the option?

moss wrote:
codec17 wrote:Hi moss! Thanx again for all the work!

Im on push-1 btw.

Thnx in advance!
Did you try to remove the extension, assign it new and enable the option?
:dog: No i did not. :D :(

All working again! sorry,...
My hair is getting grey and still Im such a noob with these things. :hihi:
Thanx for your fast reply!

moss wrote: [*]There is new support for the NI Kontrol 1!
I presume you mean 'Komplete Kontrol 1' not the Audio interface (Audio Kontrol 1)? Although actually that could be confusing because 'Komplete Kontrol' is just the software host interface, the controller keyboards are called 'NI S-Series Mark 1' and 'NI S-Series Mark 2'. People using either of those would still be running 'Komplete Kontrol 2' if they are up-to-date.

aMUSEd wrote:
moss wrote: [*]There is new support for the NI Kontrol 1!
I presume you mean 'Komplete Kontrol 1' not the Audio interface (Audio Kontrol 1)? Although actually that could be confusing because 'Komplete Kontrol' is just the software host interface, the controller keyboards are called 'NI S-Series Mark 1' and 'NI S-Series Mark 2'. People using either of those would still be running 'Komplete Kontrol 2' if they are up-to-date.
Yes, it's the first version of the keyboards. No comment about their naming schemes... ;-)

Komplete mess :)

Return to “Controller Scripting”