rare Electric Piano

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, just finished our first VI for Mac and PC. We've inspired in a rare and vintage Hohner Electra T. Free to download and try it here >>> http://sampleson.com/electrix-rare-electric-piano.html
Opinions??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sounds great, good work. Interesting that you went for a donationware business model. Do you find it actually works? My gut feeling is that people are lazy and will just download and install without reaching for their credit card.

To soon to say! just released 24hs ago! I believe if an instrument really inspires, magic happens :) Thanks for trying it out!

Did you mean to post this in the Instrument forum board?
In my experience, if you want to use "free" to boost your popularity, the donation model works 1-10% as well as a model where you offer a version for free (no strings attached) and an enhanced version at a usual market price.
VCV Rack, the Eurorack simulator

Thanks for your idea! Thing is the enhanced version will be warezed in minutes! My goal is to give a cool instruments without any restriction. Maybe giving access to coming betas or coming free instruments earlier. We have less than 4 month on the VI arena so we are learning as fast as we can! Thanks for your insights :)

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”