KVR Member Music Releases

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please use this thread to announce news of any CD / vinyl / tape (anyone still use that ??? ) releases ... whether fully commercial ... short run ... burn to order (i.e. - ampcast etc) ... DIY ... CDR to order ... whatever ...

... just keep post in this thread to simple announcements and any relevant links or contact details ... there is a sticky gossip thread in the cafe to use for reviews and comments etc ...

slainte :phones: rob
Last edited by pHz on Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gossip thread here

slainte :ud: rob

Druu's debut EP, Sub-Urban, has been released on LoFREEQ Recordings. Sub-Urban includes seven upbeat Electronica tracks that meld Nu-Skool Breaks, Acid and a little Drum 'n Bass to get you kicking butt and driving over the speed limit.

Sub-Urban is on sale at CD Baby and Tower Records on the web, DJ Culture in Costa Mesa, California and Amoeba Music in Hollywood, California.

For more info on Druu, please visit www.druu.net or www.myspace.com/druu.

Jeffrey Naness' CD (EP), Frenetic Passages, is a fusion of progressive rock and electronica. It is inspired by old Rush and synthesized Bach. If you have some time to kill, check it out:

www.cdbaby.com/naness

(check out the unreleased bonus tracks, "Equilibrium", "Surfing The Solar Winds", "Interlockin'", "Time-Space Continuum" and "Trick or Treat", at: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness)

jeffn1
Last edited by jeffn1 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
To Hear Original Instrumental "Progtronic Rock" Music, go to:

https://open.spotify.com/album/0rPidJwBYGmKZFUV4joAKN

pHz wrote:freeztar wrote:
Let's make it happen and make KvR an equally viable place for aspiring musicians and developers.

@ vurt and stefan (if youre reading) ...

... im actually going to have to get off my arse and set the f**king thing up arent i ???

slainte rob
slainte :ud: rob

yes
a few people have been askin about places in the uk and it seems there arent many that do it affordably at runs of say 50 :?

as i said before keep me posted on where your headed 8)

PS
click my sig pic for my site,on the music page you will find a link to my cd for sale :D

A lot you already know about these, but, to make good use of this thread...

Normal - Lost in Sleep

few remain who remember the days before
the chips were implanted ...
every waking moment tracked ...

monitor this !...

broken poet dreams ...
implacable mad debt arise ...
caressing nightsides' mask ...

EW - Invalid Parameters

Ranging from absurdist funk to 21st century raga to Grand Canyon Suite style travelog pieces, Invalid Parameters is a quick trip through ew's head. Journey to the place where 1+1=3 and the unreal becomes commonplace.

Gnosis - Dream Recorder

Dream Recorder combines various works from 2002-04. The album can be best described as a reacurring dream... re-emerging from the dark depths of 'paralysis' into the psychedelic journey through 'sleEp'.

Na-Koja-Abad - Organika Obscura

Na-Koja-Abad - Organika Obscura. A Tribal-Ambient journey through corporeal infinity and winding passages bereft of time. A descent into the palpitating subconscious, through the lattice of primordial reflections, seething through onto the canvas of the here and now. A serene expression of trans-linguistic intelligence, ascending from the cave of the Heart, from the essence of creative imagination, embraced in molten soundscapes and trance-inducing tribal rhythm.

Na-Koja-Abad - Fleeting Glimpses

Capturing Fleeting Glimpses of a surreal expanse of suspended twilight, the recording is a lush tapestry of complex, organic tribal rhythms intertwined with dark, drifting soundscapes drenched in primeval essence, and processed field ambiences.

It is a subtle, throbbing fusion of movement and suspension, a frozen frame of a paradoxical elsewhere and elsewhen, shrouded in a waking dream.
Last edited by cloudspine on Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verstaerker "Tonal Series Part II"

SanatOrium - Otličny (1)
MC, ± 60 min.
Private release, 1987.
Something that can be described as (post)industrial. Tapeloops and -treatments, weird collage bits, soundscapes, odd guitar bits. Decidedly No-Fi (I had little in the way of equipment back then. This is why I only ever did one release, too much hassle).
Lineup: Me: most stuff; Martin Degens, Guitar; Pieter Weijand, guitar, tape; Hans Weijand, guitar; Tony Pas, guitar.
May rerelease it as CDR when/if I locate the tape (and want to go through the hassle of cleaning things up a bit).

Louis Taubé - Louis Taube's Symphony Hour
MC, ± 60 min.
Very limited release, briefly for sale at Staalplaat, 1990.
Total plunderphonics mashup terror. Mostly harsh treatment of a bunch of records by The Rock Legends of yore (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, The Stooges, &c., &c.) and mostly rather harsh on the ears. Sometimes, brilliant bits of beauty shone through. Sometimes it's even funky. We had Lots Of Fun making it (and the poor Jeff Back record ended up unplayable afterwards).
Lineup: Pieter, Bas, Hans, Erik: record-players, effects, tape-recorders, ghetto-blasters. Mixed by Pieter and Bas.
Private re-release, 2002. May release it on CDR someday.

Eb - Live @ de Onderbroek, may 2003.
CDR, ± 70 min.
Private release, 2003.
Our music was described as "slow impro-folk". We improvised songs, back then. It's very cool to write a song on the fly that exists only then and there. When we stopped playing, the song was gone for ever.
Lineup: Heleen, violin; Mira, electric violin; Herbert, alto sax; Myrthe, alto sax; Dries, drums; Erik, synth. Recorded by Martin from The Girlfriends/The Hitmachine (2).
Will probably not see a less limited release.

Groet, Erik

(1) hey, I was young and thought this sounded Way Cool.
(2) and a half dozen other bands with mostly the same folks in it.
Pop music delenda est.

Tristeza Orange [well, that's me, basically] announce the release of their [his, er mine :D ] first official... release. Yes, that's it.

It's called The Salt Lake EP:

The Salt Lake EP

Track 1: Arid, Cracked and Silent
Track 2: Almost Equinox
Track 3: Hope Isle
Track 4: Devil's Triangle
Track 5: Rabbit's Peak

Bonus Tracks

Track 6: Distress Signals of A Hesitant Nature
Track 7: Midnight Lawn
Track 8: When The Moon Comes Out To Play
Track 9: The Spring Gardener [Bajongo Remix]
Track 10: Stavromula Beta

Reviews:

'This is fantastic. Best thing I've ever heard' - my girlfriend

'What's this crap?' - the rest of the world

Jazzy, ambient-ish, indie-ish [at times], melodic [at times also] fun FOR ALL THE FAMILY.

And what's more it's going to be free, except shipping costs. [although if the demand is not overwhelming, I'm even going to send them for free :D ]

If you want it, PM or e-mail me. If you want it.

Links to the tracks:

Distress Signals: http://artists.iuma.com/site-bin/mp3gen ... Nature.mp3

When The Moon...: http://artists.iuma.com/site-bin/mp3gen ... o_Play.mp3

The Spring Gardener...: http://artists.iuma.com/site-bin/mp3gen ... _Remix.mp3

More to come darlings :D :D

My 2 recent releases:

Released 10/21/04 in Japan on Avalon Marquee records.
Released 11/22/04 in Europe on Melodic Symphony/Frontiers records.
TBR in North America on our own label Electric Phase Records in Late December
TBR March '05 in South America on WET/BIG ROCK records Brazil.

currently available at:

Tower Records Japan
www.aorheaven.com
and more.

Features Pat Torpey, formerly of Mr. Big and Robert Plant's band, on Drums.

Released in July 2003 on the same labels except the Brazillian one. A review can be found here

We are selling the first release (and the new one soon) at our website www.outlandmusic.com

Cheers!

Jeff

"An eclectic mix of Big Beats/Funk/Ethnic Grooves"

Preview MP3 @ http://www.topazproductions.co.uk/subpages/music.html

:)
Last edited by topaz on Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”