The M42 package

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

Most of you by now should have recieved the newsletter with the announcement. If you are a registered user of M42,and did not recieve the newsletter please contact us with the email you used to register M42 and we will fix you up.

http://www.algomusic.nl/support.html

Below is the info on the new M42 package.This was something that was on my HD for a long time, and resurrected it again, and thought it could be refined and released as a sort of Christmas gift to all our present users..but hopefully will draw new users in the nebula as well. I got UGO to help us with some unique Ugorhthmic patches. If you don't know UGO's work..YOU SHOULD! He is the SE dev for Motion, Rez, String Theory and Texture, all of them excellent synths and I was happy to contribute patches for it as well.

Have fun with AlgoN and Merry Christmas from AlgoMusic!

TC

--------------
AlgoMusic presents:

The M42 Nebula Package.

Buy the acclaimed M42 Nebula VSTi, get AlgoMusic's AlgoN synth for free!

AlgoN was the prototype for the M42, which we have now refined, packed in 128 presets by noted sound designers Tim Conrardy and UGO, and giving it away to all registered users of the M42 Nebula VSTi. This means that new M42 Nebula users will also get the synth for free!
=====================================================
The Synths:

1. M42 Nebula VSTi version 1.1

The M42 Nebula has fastly become popular for it's spacey rhythmic "totem" sound.
Features include 2 separate synths with a myriad of modulation possibilities including a unique algorithmic arpeggio and pulsar with split keyboard ability. This is combined with a full effect section including warp distortion, chorus and tempo synced delays. The M42 Nebula comes loaded with 160 presets by noted sound designer Tim Conrardy as well as extra banks being developed. The new version now offers soundfont load support, new LFO ratios, and unusual modulation possabilities.

M42 Nebula MP3 demo (3MB) using the new version 1.1.Rendered in Tracktion. Performance by Tim Conrardy

http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=311

2. AlgoN v1.0 The prototype of the M42 Nebula

AlgoN was developed as a sketching board for our algorithmic ideas which developed into the current version of the M42 Nebula. Features include 2 seperate synths, each with 1 oscillator with multiple waveforms including two types of noise, a low pass filter, 2 LFOS', 2 envelope generators, multiple modulation routings and a rhythm grid. An algorithmic scale generator was added to enable ever changing sequences with user scale selection. Add to this stereo panning for each synth,split keyboard capacity, plus reverb and x-y BPM synced delays, and you have an algorithmic monster on your hands. While the interface looks more like a NI Reaktor setup, all parameters are shown on one screen for easy access, yet small enough to use in any host. AlgoN comes with 128 presets by noted sound designers Tim Conrardy and UGO ( http://www.cortidesign.com/ugo/ )

AlgoN MP3 demo. 3MB. Uses 3 instances. Rendered in Tracktion. Performance by Tim Conrardy

http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=374
Layering M42 Nebula with AlgoN inside your host will give you BPM synced rhythms, spacial pads and sequences, split keyboard ability, all at once for a full pallette of ever changing sound.

Layering MP3 demo. 500K. One note bassline being played with one instance of M42 Nebula and AlgoN using EnergyXT. Performance by Tim Conrardy.

http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=378
Time travel to other dimensions of space and sound with the M42 Nebula and AlgoN.

The full package is $49.95 USD/ 37 Euro

For more information visit our web site
AlgoMusic
http://www.algomusic.nl
Last edited by tconrardy on Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlgoN ... thanx :wink:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

damn!nice piece of monster :D sounds

somehow dirtier than its little brother and it seems as much a keeper too 8)

vurt trundles off to carry on with his own little kvr treat for christmas! :hihi:

Big surprise, TC!!! Sounds very nice.

vurt wrote:damn!nice piece of monster :D sounds

somehow dirtier than its little brother and it seems as much a keeper too 8)

vurt trundles off to carry on with his own little kvr treat for christmas! :hihi:
yeah...seems dirtier, but can also do some subtle sounds. Can't wait to hear what you come up with it vurt. I'm sure you will think of something..maybe use one of UGO's far out UGORHYMIC patches :-) ( has a nice rym to it..heh?? :lol:

Remember..you can always slow down your host to make slower sequences happen!

TC

:shock:

Thank you Tim and thank you Good Doctor.

Happy, Happy, Merry, Merry

Curt

Thanks a lot Tim, Doc and Ugo! Merry Christmas!

Thanx for this tim and dr. ambient! :D AlgoN is a nice little bonus. The rhythms that come out of it are great!

Peace! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Thank you Tim and UGO for the AlgoN Christmas surprise. It sounds great! :)

For some reason I am *not* receiving any of these newsletters :(

Is there a mailing list I should have been added to when I bought M42? Or one I should have signed up to but didn't?

Tim, perhaps you could PM me when you read this and I'll let you know my email address.

Thanks,
Gwydi

Gwydi wrote:For some reason I am *not* receiving any of these newsletters :(

Is there a mailing list I should have been added to when I bought M42? Or one I should have signed up to but didn't?

Tim, perhaps you could PM me when you read this and I'll let you know my email address.

Thanks,
Gwydi
done..read your PM :-)

TC

Return to “AlgoMusic”