New FULL bank for M42 nebula

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All

Just completed a new full 128 sound bank for the M42 nebula. Available for registered users only. You will find it on the M42 v1.1 download link. ( sent to you when you registered) I also sent it out on the mailing list. If you did not recieve the mail, please contact us. ( support at algomusic.nl )

==============
This bank contains the first 32 sounds I did when V1.1 came out, with the addition of new material including lots of "bread and butter" stuff like organs, basses, strings and keyboards. I wanted to showcase that M42 can do more then just space sounds. However rest assured..space sounds abound as well!!

Also included are over 50 patches from the 2nd bank for M42 v1.0. These were transferred by hand ( by direct screen comparison from two computer systems ) by Dr Ambient himself. A real task to be sure, so I wanted to credit him here.

So this brings up a the presets to 256 for M42 nebula, 128 for AlgoN, which is a total of 384 presets with the M42 package!!

Enjoy this new bank.

Comments welcome!

Tim Conrardy
AlgoMusic Support

The new bank sounds really great Tim. A big thank you once again to you and Dr. Ambient. :)

Thanks for the new bank, they sound great, its already given me some ideas. :D

Ken

I LOVE THIS SYNTH :D :D

Reviewed the bank last night and I think it ended up forming the soundtrack of the dreams I had. Wowsa! Thank you, Tim. M42 is one of the best synths out there- at any price!

David

www.davidlinn.com

davidlinn wrote:Reviewed the bank last night and I think it ended up forming the soundtrack of the dreams I had. Wowsa! Thank you, Tim. M42 is one of the best synths out there- at any price!

David

www.davidlinn.com
Thanks all

but I hope sometime we can get another user bank. I'm really interested on how you guys use it. The presets are really only starting points, not the end-all ;-0

Tim

This new bank set is superb. I noticed good use of the new RATIO button. M42 is fantastic, every sound has interesting movement to it - even those "boring" organ and bass sounds :wink: ...

I just tweak old presets to get what I want. No time to really program my own. I fire up 5 or 6 M42 instances and instant rhythm section - at first I tried to tame M42's random element but now I've come to love it!

Keep reachin' for the sky - M42 is up there!

YBaCuO

Hello, i'm french and I work with M42 nebula, this VSTI is very nice.This new soundbank is very fantastic, If you want to listen my new song it's here www.mrzack.com and section "musique" page 2, the music name is "liberty" ;)

mr zack wrote:Hello, i'm french and I work with M42 nebula, this VSTI is very nice.This new soundbank is very fantastic, If you want to listen my new song it's here www.mrzack.com and section "musique" page 2, the music name is "liberty" ;)
Thanks for this!! Glad you like the new bank.

However can't seem to get into your music page. Keeps hanging and hanging :-( I have tried several times on different occasions.

If you could provide a direct link to the piece, that would be great!!

TC

It's very strange!!! :( , the song is here ;) :

http://wiper70.free.fr/pages/liberty.mp3

This is the direct link of my web page , maybe it's good :

http://wiper70.free.fr/pages/zackpag.html

mr zack wrote:It's very strange!!! :( , the song is here ;) :

http://wiper70.free.fr/pages/liberty.mp3

This is the direct link of my web page , maybe it's good :

http://wiper70.free.fr/pages/zackpag.html
This is just wonderful!! Gave me the chills!! very much like vangelis. The drums coming in really add to it. Do you mind if I post this on the KvR cafe?

But some Q's..this uses the new M42 bank? What other VST's did you use?

Love this song..still listening to it. I think I'll put it on REPEAT for the day :-)

TC

Thank you Tim ;), for the KVR cafe, no problem.
(sorry for my english :? ). I use fruity loops 5 and for the song "liberty" I work with vst :"M42 Nebula", "Cronox 2" (linplug) and "sampletank2 free". I like Vangelis (he's my favorite) and Jean-Michel jarre .

I like "The Tornados" with "Telstar", the melody is very nice, with the M42 Nebula and the new bank sounds, I make the remix (i use the sound " led string bing" for the melody) . And VSTI "dream sequencer", "FL slayer", "Linplug Alpha" and "pro53 xpress" (for the U.F.O) ;)

http://wiper70.free.fr/pages/telstar.mp3

I must be stupid.
I copied the new bank to the M42_V11 (and other directories) but "Load" didn't find it.
What are I doing wrong.
I didn't find help in the manual how to install banks.

:-) Jovan

jovanpesec wrote:I must be stupid.
I copied the new bank to the M42_V11 (and other directories) but "Load" didn't find it.
What are I doing wrong.

What host are you using?
Simple and repetive are my middle names

elv wrote:
jovanpesec wrote:I must be stupid.
What are I doing wrong.

What host are you using?

yep...my Q too. Its an FXB file, so whatever method your host uses to load regular FXB files should work. Not the LOAD in the soundfont dialog ;-)

TC

Return to “AlgoMusic”