Elemental Audio been swallowed up...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...purchased by Roger Nicholls, rebranded, and doubled in price...

www.elementalaudio.com -> http://www.RogerNicholsDigital.com/

Ouch!

(And they all use iLok too!)

:uhuhuh:

Uhh! those are ugly names.

And I was just about to spurge for Neodynium too, was just waiting for the paycheck to come trough, thank God I didn't. What a way to scrap a perfectly good set of plug ins...

Thanks for the heads up.
No, that wasn't me.

Who the f**k is roger nichols...and what the hell did he do to the elemental audio line! :x
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote:and what the hell did he do to the elemental audio line! :x
Scrap it as far as I'm concerned :(

Seems they are not offering the free Inspector anymore and even dropped Inspector XL from the line. I don't know who Rogers Nichols is, but I don't like him already.
Last edited by bullshark on Sat May 20, 2006 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No, that wasn't me.

Same here.

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Oh dear... those names!
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

Roger Nicholls is an engineer (best known for his Steely Dan stuff probably) who has also written/reviewed for "EQ" mag and others (including Sound On Sound recently).

Well.......I think he should've stuck to EQ mag.....and I never liked Steely Dan.

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Kiss of death

This is horrible! :bang:

Who's gonna make a plug to replace InspectorXL? Aleksey? Torben? Are you reading?
No, that wasn't me.

This is really disappointing - especially the price shocker. I guess that Roger Nichols logo magically makes the plugins twice as good. :roll:

I own pretty much every plugin EA has put out, just recently bought Finis. Feels like money down the drain atm. :(

/Yoss

Poor play is all I have to say! Even the demos require an ilok key now.

Very disappointing news

:cry:
Last edited by andywright67 on Sat May 20, 2006 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yossarian wrote: I own pretty much every plugin EA has put out, just recently bought Finis. Feels like money down the drain atm.

I just hope they don't force you to swallow the iLok thing comes next update.
Last edited by bullshark on Sat May 20, 2006 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No, that wasn't me.

Return to “Effects”