FREE Garage Vinyl Full Kit from Pettinhouse!!!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hallo!!!
After weeks I'm back with new Free stuff.
I upload my new drumkit called garage vinyl kit. It's a nice multilayer drumkit with a natural acoustic sound from the past usuful for old styles funky movie or Hip Hop, RnB etc.
You can have it for free in my download page at www.pettinhouse.com
Thanks alot and have fun with my new freebie.
Ciao

Andrea Pettinao
Guitar, Drum and Bass sample libraries for Kontakt
www.pettinhouse.com

You are too cool.
I'm downloading this now and can't wait to check it out.
Odd, I didn't get a pettinhouse email recently...
I almost missed this but for hitting "view unanswered posts"
A thanks and a bump for you, Andrea.

thank you so much!!

I really like that kit judging from the demo mp3. Is there a chance to get that kit already layered for non kontakt users?

Hi pettinhouse, I liked the Yamaha 9000 kit. :D

Could you split the Vinyl Hammond into 2 files, so it's an easier download, cause Im curious about that one.

nitex wrote
I really like that kit judging from the demo mp3. Is there a chance to get that kit already layered for non kontakt users?
From, what Iv downloaded they come whith the raw files, so you could layer the wave files for another sampler yourself anyway.

Rangtangtang wrote: nitex wrote
From, what Iv downloaded they come whith the raw files, so you could layer the wave files for another sampler yourself anyway.
Yes, i've already downloaded them, but it would be nice to have them sound like in the demo file. Maybe someone can sample them into a big wave file, so that i can cut them myself? :help:

Thanks guys.
This is the first drumkit from a huge library that I'm creating. Next week I'm going to upload the second one free vinyl drumkit so stay tuned.
Andrea

P.S. I'm sorry for who would like to have my sounds in other formats but for now freebies will be just in Kontakt 2 or Battery 2. If you download my freebies you can notice that inside of the zip there is a folder with the wavs. You can always convert them in other formats for sharing them with other people. Of course I understand that it probably it could sound different but it's better than nothing.

Ciao
www.pettinhouse.com

Andrea,
Thank you so much. Great sounds, for free no less! I appreciate you work.
You say you are creating a huge library. I hope you will offer it for purchase on CD or DVD in the future (I'm still on dial-up).
Any thoughts of an old Ludwig kit sample set? I've never found a Ludwig kit to my liking (mid-60s, lots of snare rattle).
Anyway, thanks again, Andrea.

Downloading right now :-D

Helluva of a freebie sample pool you got! They sound really sweet, thank you so much!

best of luck to your commercial sets, I think they'll do well.

ciao ;-)

Thanks, this is great.

Hi! Thanks you for these free samples..very good!

Couple of questions tho-
I have made some vintage drum samples of my own with actually using vintage equipment... ie 70s cymbals/drums. I cant tell if your drums are modern and trying to hark back to the good old days, or if they are actually vintage. Could you give some insight as to if they are vintage or modern...'specially cymbals? Thanks!

either way, it sounds good. thanks

It's modern drumkits trasformed in old vinyl kit. Only cymbals, hi-hat are old.
Thank you
www.pettinhouse.com

Great job! Almost brings me back to Howard Grimes days.

Boy, it sure would be nice if a sound site offered up a hohner clavinet sampleset, free or not, i'd be willing to buy for the right price. :-D Thanks for the free samples.
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

wow dude :tu:

nice kit from what I've checked so far!

Marco :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”