- 10467 posts since 12 Jun, 2004, from Alberto Balsam
(2) Turn on one oscillator on saw
(3) Route to one filter at 18dB or 24dB
(4) Resonance halfways, cutoff about 1/4
(5) Apply envelope to filter cutoff
(6) Envelope amount half, envelope decay about a quarter, everything else 0
(7) Tweak cutoff as you play.
There you go.
- 303 posts since 28 Apr, 2005, from London, UK
rounser wrote:(1) Take any synth
You don't even need that.
(1) Take any sampler
(2) Load sawtooth or squarewave patch
The real magic's in the sequencing, automation & distortion.
Isn't that the plan of the Underpants Gnomes?
(1) Steal underpants.
Moderator: Moderators (Main)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], evilantal, Kalee, lvntains, noiseboyuk, Proximic [Bot]