song 2

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi again
thanks for the spins and comments on song 1,
this is a slow moving dream about sinking below the surface,
through euphoria to panic and back,

comments on the theme or mix are always helpful

wateryThoughts

Ed

It must have really f**ked with Nick Nolte's head when he just got dome making love to his dame, then discovered his partner dead and then, for some unknown reason, got taken before the throne of Apopis which, instead of being in the Ehyptian underworld, was on a planet at the other end of a wormhole.

I think I feel roughly how people feel after tackling one of my listening experiences of audio.

I like the 'panicking' part

runagate wrote:It must have really f**ked with Nick Nolte's head.

I'd say, have you seen him lately :-o
runagate wrote: instead of being in the Ehyptian underworld, was on a planet at the other end of a wormhole.
don't ya hate when that happens
runagate wrote: I think I feel roughly how people feel after tackling one of my listening experiences of audio.
I always feel rough after tackling audio, just an occupational hazard I guess :hihi:

KTHE wrote:I like the 'panicking' part
ya me to, but you can throw me a rope now :)

You did it again! Great soundtrackish work.
The lead guitar part is awesome (... you don't need me anymore :cry: ). And the change after 3:30 is tops :tu:

So what happened to Nick Nolte?
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Excellent piece, Ed. Great dynamics, really liked the lead guitar tone and treatment.

Very nice. What are you doing for your guitar sound?

I like it quite a bit, the change the leads to the ending, kind of lost it a little for me, although it still is cool.. The beginning feww minutes remind me of trippier days of Genesis for some reason.. cool song
link to my Asspace page(Myspace) This has become a necessary evil http://www.myspace.com/worldofshit1

zeoy wrote: So what happened to Nick Nolte?
I dunno, runagate mentioned his name and it brought back this mental picture of him in court, lol...he looked like willie nelson.

good to hear from ya

hey ToneCarver
thanks for taking a chance, cool ya liked the sound on the git

see ya

Genetic_Junk wrote:Very nice. What are you doing for your guitar sound?
coolness

its just a cubase compressor before and after amplitube,
input low and overdriving out, nice for big hits
Last edited by wavephonic on Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Killvehicle wrote: the change the leads to the ending, kind of lost it a little for me,
ya that part won't work for some, but I really was freaked!!
thats my excuse anyway

I gotta hear the stir your creating over there, see ya

The Nolte bit is just that this is strongly reminiscent of soundtrack music from the 80s when the blues guitar and the synths are going, "Damn, bitch, you f**ked up" when everything was going right a minute ago.

Only very rarely did the LA cop then enter a wormhole, but I'm a giant fan of wormholes as my recent cafe song wormholeridgewalker attests.

Funny thing, I was SO proud of the mid-section of my loco astro-etc. song back in the day, which took 40 hours to compose but with my knowledge now and my plugs it'd take maybe 3 hours to make.

Probably still couldn't make the lovely ending portion of this song, though. Bravo.

totally caught what you were sayin runagate,
cool

I gotta find that song your talking about
see ya

Return to “Music Cafe”