What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Sytrus Group Buy ended @ $109 instead of $179.

Official support for: image-line.com

Moderators: tony tony chopper, fvb, JMC, Image-Line, reflex

JMC
KVRist
 
443 posts since 19 Oct, 2001, from belgium

Postby JMC; Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:04 am Sytrus Group Buy ended @ $109 instead of $179.

The Sytrus Group Buy has ended/closed.
Last edited by JMC on Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:16 am, edited 10 times in total.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio - EZ Generator - Deckadance
TotcProductions
KVRAF
 
6252 posts since 5 Mar, 2003, from Philadelphia, USA

Postby TotcProductions; Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:19 am

Yes, do it! :D And then buy the T3 bank! :D
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-
JMC
KVRist
 
443 posts since 19 Oct, 2001, from belgium

Postby JMC; Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:21 am

TotcProductions wrote:Yes, do it! :D And then buy the T3 bank! :D


Actually I need some content for the new newsletter so I'll add the T3 bank in there as well.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio - EZ Generator - Deckadance
TotcProductions
KVRAF
 
6252 posts since 5 Mar, 2003, from Philadelphia, USA

Postby TotcProductions; Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:47 am

JMC wrote:
TotcProductions wrote:Yes, do it! :D And then buy the T3 bank! :D


Actually I need some content for the new newsletter so I'll add the T3 bank in there as well.


:love: Thanx JMC! That'd be massive!

(by the way, got those other presets on the way this week ;) )
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-
User avatar
riley4reason
KVRAF
 
2021 posts since 29 Aug, 2003, from Austin, TX

Postby riley4reason; Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:29 am

I can vouch for Sytrus..it's a BAMF!!

JMC, can folks get a xtra 10% off by using my affilliate link.
http://www.flstudio.com/promo.asp?p=HJFFGJ431 <here it is just in case.

Thank you to everyone that has used it.. I am a rich man now.
:hihi: Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.
Vonbrucken
KVRAF
 
3566 posts since 26 Feb, 2004, from Paris (france)

Postby Vonbrucken; Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:46 am

haha i was right , i will spread the word !
Image
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany
Vonbrucken
KVRAF
 
3566 posts since 26 Feb, 2004, from Paris (france)

Postby Vonbrucken; Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:07 am

but why only 15 days ?
Image
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany
kodama
KVRAF
 
1788 posts since 12 Jun, 2004, from Portland, OR

Postby kodama; Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:13 am

is there a chance that this GB will pay IL to add midi-learn to sytrus?

:?:
JMC
KVRist
 
443 posts since 19 Oct, 2001, from belgium

Postby JMC; Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:37 pm

Vonbrucken wrote:but why only 15 days ?


Because people usually only get interested in
it the last couple of days AND because it was
still in the www.sytrus.com site form last year :)
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio - EZ Generator - Deckadance
JMC
KVRist
 
443 posts since 19 Oct, 2001, from belgium

Postby JMC; Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:39 pm

kodama wrote:is there a chance that this GB will pay IL to add midi-learn to sytrus?


Isn't that a task for the host ?

FL Studio should be able to midi-learn
any knob from any VSTi you feed it.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio - EZ Generator - Deckadance
M'Snah
KVRAF
 
3742 posts since 8 Nov, 2003, from Amsterdam

Postby M'Snah; Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:42 pm

JMC wrote:
kodama wrote:is there a chance that this GB will pay IL to add midi-learn to sytrus?


Isn't that a task for the host ?

In other hosts you can often connect CC's to all the visible parameters. But actual midi-learn (click a knob on the synth, feed an CC, and connect them) is done by VSTi's, not the hosts.
tony tony chopper
KVRAF
 
3501 posts since 19 Jun, 2002

Postby tony tony chopper; Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:07 am

Sytrus VSTi normally has MIDI learn (and params, and a constant list of CC's as well - I don't know how it could be any better). Even though it is normally something the host should do (better).
Vonbrucken
KVRAF
 
3566 posts since 26 Feb, 2004, from Paris (france)

Postby Vonbrucken; Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:08 am

JMC wrote:
Vonbrucken wrote:but why only 15 days ?


Because people usually only get interested in
it the last couple of days AND because it was
still in the www.sytrus.com site form last year :)

yes but subjectively people fear that with only 15 days the group buy maximum will not be reached
and subjectivity in buying is a data more important than facts ...;
Image
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany
JMC
KVRist
 
443 posts since 19 Oct, 2001, from belgium

Postby JMC; Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:10 am

Vonbrucken wrote:but subjectively people fear that with only 15 days the group buy maximum will not be reached ...


That's possible indeed. We'll see.

Usually it goes pretty fast as soon people see it's going
down a couple of levels so let's give it a couple of more
days. By then I should have mailed out the newsletter to
our users & prospects ...

I'm probably gonna have to extend till the 10th of November
as well ... as we won't have the manpower to process the
orders before that.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio - EZ Generator - Deckadance
BERFAB
KVRAF
 
5434 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Postby BERFAB; Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:18 am

JMC wrote:
Vonbrucken wrote:but subjectively people fear that with only 15 days the group buy maximum will not be reached ...


That's possible indeed. We'll see.

Usually it goes pretty fast as soon people see it's going
down a couple of levels so let's give it a couple of more
days. By then I should have mailed out the newsletter to
our users & prospects ...

I'm probably gonna have to extend till the 10th of November
as well ... as we won't have the manpower to process the
orders before that.


Have those who have signed up so far been processed? I would think that it should at least be at the 2nd level by now, no?

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...
Next

Moderators: tony tony chopper, fvb, JMC, Image-Line, reflex

Return to Image Line