Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
WilliamK
KVRAF

17984 posts since 11 Jun, 2001, from Wusik Dot Com

Postby WilliamK; Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:54 am The Ultimate Wusikstation VSTi Group-Buy !

The Ultimate Wusikstation VSTi Group-Buy !

For current number of users and price, visit:
http://www.wusik.com/w/wsgb.html

We present you the Ultimate Wusikstation VSTi Group-Buy Promo. You can save up to 50% and also get extra sounds.

We already maxed out this group-buy. This means that once you order, you get the product right away, with a 50% discount.

The Group-Buy was extended again, this time until March 31st. Now we have a different set of extras, read more bellow.

What's included: Wusikstation V3 VSTi (Windows) + The Two Gig Collection (over 4 Gb Uncompressed) of sounds - This includes the latest Disk-Streaming code and future V3 updates.

As we reached over 200 users, we are now including: HQ Strings and the Wusik Sound Magazine Issues #004 to #008. Those are included both in the Download or 2 x DVD set.

Please, be sure to test the LITE demo version, as we will not refund orders if the product doesn't work with your machine. Check the specs list bellow.

Number of Users / Price USD

1-24 / $ 89.95
25-50 / $ 79.95
51-75 / $ 69.95
76-99 / $ 59.95
100 > $ 49.95

Over 200 users already!!

More payment options for Americans, for those who don't want to use PayPal. (this also works for non-americans, but you still need to call the US to get your order through)

Call Mike at (813) 994-8421 (USA) - International calls just add +1 on the front, check your local phone-company for more information and rates.

He will take Visa, Mastercard and Amex.

This is totally secure, as he uses a manual terminal, and won't record any information from you.

Edit: do NOT send credit-card information via email, its not secured.

Best Regards, WilliamK
Last edited by WilliamK on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:21 am, edited 10 times in total.
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:14 am

Current number of users: 8

:cool:

Best Regards, WilliamK
nitex
KVRist

484 posts since 26 Sep, 2004, from Berlin, Germany

Postby nitex; Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:37 am

WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:13 am

Thanks Nitex. :cool:

Wk
daverich
KVRian

590 posts since 5 Feb, 2004, from southwest england

Postby daverich; Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:24 am

I think williamK is crazy.

In fact, I'm surprised a bigger software house hasn't taken him on board so they can use his obvious talents but sell his plugs at sensible prices ;)

Kind regards

Dave Rich
Dave Rich Band - Sails and Bridges
Out 7/12
http://www.daverichband.com
frankbou
KVRist

194 posts since 17 Sep, 2006

Postby frankbou; Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:15 am

Hi William,

You confuse me there.
On Friday you were giving away the six first magazine with the price of purchase and told me you were going to send me the link on Monday(today), but looking at your website that offer have been remove. Is your offer regarding me still valid?
Also seeing that in least than 6 hours the number of user went to 8, am I part of your group purchase?

Thanks.

Francis.
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:19 am

Hy Francis, yes, I added you to the GB too, even when you purchased and received already. I will send you the magazine issues, don't worry. ;-)

Wk
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:39 am

Current number of users: 10 :cool:

Wk
Compyfox
KVRAF

13994 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany

Postby Compyfox; Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:58 am

Wait... does that mean the "10bucks" offer for the magazines (on a per month basis?!) plus included V4 update doesn't exist anymore?

And what about those who want to upgrade from V2?

Sorry to say that William, but your offers are really getting confusing lately. If you don't act within 24 hours, you'll regret it, and if you can't wait, you miss out even more pricedrops. o_O
[ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ] | [ Mix Challenge ] | [ Video Project (in the making) ]
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:02 am

Compyfox, you could just asked if those are still valid, instead of complaining like you did. :shrug:

Anyway, we started the Group-Buy, but the previous offers are still valid.

V2 to V3 upgrade are still with a very good discount, you can check here:

http://www.wusik.com/w/upgrade.html

Hope this clears things out.

Edit: as for the magazine, I will update the subscription page to include that until December 31st, anyone that subscribers will be entitled to a future WS V4 update Free.

Best Regards, WilliamK
Compyfox
KVRAF

13994 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany

Postby Compyfox; Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:08 am

Well... I'm not complaining as in whining. I'm just complaining as in... you overrun us with orders, crossgrades, groupbuys, cheap deals - and that's like every other day.

I mean, okay, you get a ton of new users this way - which is a good thing. But what about those who use Wusik for a while now and are short on money, or can't decide. On one place you're like "awesome deal - I go for it", and the next day you're like "why did I blow my money on it earlier, if I could have gotten that pack more cheap now".

I just see it from the point of view as a user who's always short on money and has to height out what to get next for the studio. That's by no mean a flame. I'm just a bit concerned, that's all.
[ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ] | [ Mix Challenge ] | [ Video Project (in the making) ]
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:13 am

I get your concern, but we don't run promos every day. The last promo was weeks ago.

Also, this new promo will last over 2 months.

So maybe you got a wrong impression, but I won't discuss this.

This thread is about the Group-Buy, and I won't be talking about company strategies here. If anyone wants to, please, start a new thread, or just email me directly. (sorry if this sounds harsh)

Thank you, Wk
LijEyasu
KVRist

102 posts since 30 Oct, 2004

Postby LijEyasu; Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:14 am

Compyfox,

Why complain? If you'd just wait until Christmas, for only $34.99, you'd get the v3 2GB pack (why not just call the damn thing the 4GB pack since it decompresses to that?), a free Chinese ballsack massage, and one night with Jenna Jameson.
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:29 am

That's not nice to say. :?

As the GB states, this IS already the Christmas deal.

Wk
WilliamK
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:31 am

Current number of users: 10

Wk
Next

Moderators: Goseba, WilliamK

Return to Wusik.com