How to get in contact with superwave

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can anybody help me I bought stuff of superwave but ive heard nothing from them please help sheers ross
rlamond

This topic came up a month ago. You might want to search the forums to find he thread. If I recall correctly, you're out of luck.

shouldn't they be taken out of the database?
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

i guess they are dead. last contact with them was in july....

well i spent about 50 squidleys i am gutted anybody got a working copy they could send me cheers ross
rlamond

Those f**king bastards. Seriously. Who the f**k in their right mind would run a "company" this way.
Do not lick the fablanky

problem is the payment company are only sending back automated replies wished id been able to pay by paypal or similar how can i let kvr know that this has happened
cheers ross
rlamond

I think it should be left in the database WITH A WARNING INCLUDED.

rosslamond wrote:can anybody help me I bought stuff of superwave but ive heard nothing from them please help sheers ross
How to contact Superwave:

Step 1: Send email.

Step 2: Wait.

Step 3: Keep waiting.

Step 4: Plan on never recieving a response.

I would demand a chargeback from your credit card company.

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Whoa. I was just about to buy Superwave Professional because it really is a good synthesizer in my opinion. Thanks for the heads-up!

no problem bud
rlamond

rosslamond wrote:no problem bud
Although i do feel bad it was indirectly at your expense. Hope things work themselves out.

rosslamond wrote:can anybody help me I bought stuff of superwave but ive heard nothing from them please help sheers ross
Ross, I sent you a PM on this

cheers

mistertoast wrote:If I recall correctly, you're out of luck.
That is incorrect. The proper wording would be " If I recall correctly, you're beat bitch! - Orbit-50

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

rosslamond wrote:well i spent about 50 squidleys i am gutted anybody got a working copy they could send me cheers ross
Doesn't work. They use challenge/response, and include a hardware-specific code. I used to have a working install, but after switching pc's I cannot activate it again...

The good thing is: you're not alone. The bad thing is: I hadn't expected to see new customers of Superwave. After all it's a very old VSTi by now (instead you should by e.g. Firebird), and there's discussion about the company every few weeks at kvr :).
<put your signature here>

Return to “Instruments”