u-he preset library

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic

>> U-He Commercial & Free Soundsets <<

RSS Feed: New Sets

Please send me a PM if you want a your content posted, changed, corrected, or removed. I'll also take urls posted here and put them on the site. :)

Enjoy!
Last edited by bmrzycki on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:47 am, edited 86 times in total.

If I missed anyone or you want your bank/url removed, let me know via PM or as a reply here. I'll try to keep this as current as possible. :D
Last edited by bmrzycki on Tue May 29, 2007 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow. That gets my vote for post of the month! :)

Props for digging out all the references and links and compliling them in one place... Perhaps Urs will sticky this...

beej wrote:Wow. That gets my vote for post of the month! :)

Props for digging out all the references and links and compliling them in one place... Perhaps Urs will sticky this...
Gotta help where I can. I'm no preset designer, at least I can help people get to the ones made so far. :love:

Awesome! Thanks! I'll make it a sticky! 8)

Great post bmrzycki!

(Edit: just discovered that the Triple Cheese "Tasmodia x-mas 2006" don't contain any Triple Cheese presets, "only" Filterscape, Filterscape VA and Zebralette patches. Then the previous lucipher2 set was for filterscape...so my mistake!)

raikard233 wrote:Great post bmrzycki!

(Edit: just discovered that the Triple Cheese "Tasmodia x-mas 2006" don't contain any Triple Cheese presets, "only" Filterscape, Filterscape VA and Zebralette patches. Then the previous lucipher2 set was for filterscape...so my mistake!)
Thanks for the tip. I removed the tas xmas 2006 from triple cheese. I got confused with it having the Zebralette patches. Looks like we're a little slim on the Filterscape and TC banks :(

Very nice, thank you!

beej wrote:Wow. That gets my vote for post of the month!
+1 ! :tu:

Peter.
My band : The Black Tartan Clan (celtic punkrock)

pschelfh wrote:
beej wrote:Wow. That gets my vote for post of the month!
+1 ! :tu:

Peter.
Next post of the month should come from Urs, in which he announces that the MSEG bug is solved ! :hihi:

Peter.

pschelfh wrote:Next post of the month should come from Urs, in which he announces that the MSEG bug is solved! :hihi: Peter.
I'm looking forward to that as well!

(Or just get a Mac...)

:bang: :tu: :D

beej wrote:(Or just get a Mac...)

:bang: :tu: :D
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Peter.

pschelfh wrote:Next post of the month should come from Urs, in which he announces that the MSEG bug is solved! :hihi: Peter.
:hihi:.. and.. :hihi:
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

spaceman wrote:
:hihi:.. and.. :hihi:

With bacon or cheese ? :hihi:

Peter.

Return to “u-he”