Plugin Problems: VST Issues in XT2 after June 29

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[split from the old Issues thread since Jorgen has updated the wrapper. The Old thread is here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 76#2597576 - soma]

--------------------------------------------
Samplelord v1.1
When I scroll the mousewheel in Samplelord's Browser, XT2 locks up. The mousewheel works OK in the Samplelord standalone version.
Last edited by DarkStar on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkStar wrote:Samplelord v1.1
When I scroll the mousewheel in Samplelord's Browser, XT2 locks up. The mousewheel works OK in the Samplelord standalone version.
It is a known bug it does it with every vst's with scrollbar when you scroll with the mouse wheel.

Minimize and then maximize is the temporary solution.

D16 Group's Phoscyon causes eXT2 to crash when you open the GUI while a sequence is playing with automation. Works fine in Cubase4.
"Annoying the neighbours since '71"

cr1st0 wrote:
DarkStar wrote:Samplelord v1.1
It is a known bug it does it with every vst's with scrollbar when you scroll with the mouse wheel.

Minimize and then maximize is the temporary solution.
Ok thank you. But I cannot do minimise and maximise as in this state my keyobard and mouse are completely ignored - so I have to reboot the PC.

cr1st0- I think Darkstar means in the sampleLoad's GUI. There is a known issue however with using the mousewheel to scroll presets in the VST wrapper.

yep, I mean in Samplelord's browser.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Jamstix crashes XT2(june 29).
Opening Jamstix works, but crashes on Play.
History is full of two kinds of people.

Amplitube & Sampletank2 crashes XT2(june 29) when moving the scroll-wheel ...

I wanted to separate the old issues from the current ones because the wrapper was updated to handle issues with plugins that receive certain timing information from XT2.

Issues solved:
Many have mentioned "everything good" (with no mention of what problems were solved).
aMUSED wrote:it does load the Neuron VS now. Need to test more though.
Issues from another thread:
asseca wrote:Amplitube & SampleTank2 still crashes energyXT when I move the MouseWheel ...

Ohmforce symptohm and frohmage will not load (june29).

Anything I save that has a Tonespace VST from the developers challenge refuses to reopened afterwards and crashes XT2.

Some Problems with Vst plugins that need Synk info from XT2...
When "LiveCut" is loaded and ready XT2 crashes when i press the play button in the transport bar(XT2)

And when using "Anarchy Rythms" when i try to press the "host synk" button it says :"host syncronisation is not supported by this host"

Not sure if the sync function is ready or not in XT2 but they were functioning in Xt1...
[-'/_-O-_\'-]

ekel- get the latest beta . the link is in the whats new in the latest beat thread. the neew b has fixes specifically for sybc issues.

alan alda jnr. wrote:Ohmforce symptohm and frohmage will not load (june29).
Don't own Symptohm myself, but I can say that both Frohmage and Quad Frohmage work fine for me, I can load them up and I can tweak them. Haven't worked them out per se, but just switching presets and tweaking a couple of knobs, they work fine for me.

Return to “energyXT”