Skin: SilverQ for Parametr'EQ3

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New skin for the Parametr'EQ3. Available in 2 variations, a big one with curve display and a small one without curve display. Some screenshots:

Right click the image and choose 'show image' to view a full size screenshot.
Last edited by swindus on Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Stephan,

thanks for this new contribution, but it seems both the images and download link are broken... If you wich you can send them to me by email, they will be published on our website.

Link and images are working for me (maybe a temporarily error) but I will send it by mail later too.

They are back...! I'll take some time later today or tomorrow to publish these gems on the website!

Your skins are now online:

New SilverQ Skins for Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ

Thanks again for your contribution!

New skin for the Parametr'EQ3.

Very nice looking skin(s) Stephan!!! Thanks for the effort!!!

ooooh :love: I have to start buying some BlueCat plugs just so I can use the skins! :D
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions, have you checked these one as well?

http://www.bluecataudio.com/Skins/Product_LinyEQ/

TotcProductions wrote:ooooh :love: I have to start buying some BlueCat plugs just so I can use the skins! :D
At the price of their plug-ins, you could just about afford to :P BUT just wait until you start using them :o
Check out a couple and I'll bet that you'll find yourself wanting more (and no, I'm not associated in any way with these guys...(other than the fact that I have a cat - but it's White :) )

@BlueCat: Nice! :love: Very vintage-looking. :)

@MajorMidi: I'm sure they're great...I was actually very impressed with that little stereo-widening gain device they put out...that got me interested in checking out their line of plugs recently...I refuse to download the demos though, for fear that I will enjoy them too much, decide I can't live without them, and buy the whole line, and I just can't afford to do that at the moment...Christmas is on its way though, and the ol' lady will be whining that she doesn't know what to get me again, so who knows. :hihi:

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”