dont like it? you can...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kissmyart.

collage/concrete style with a little elektroakoustiche...
or something.

I haven't even listened to it yet and it already sucks.

Incredable soundscape man.

YOu should try to have that published. Somebody somewhere would totally use something like that in a movie.
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

:shrug: just not my thing i guess.

anyway,,cheers!
"You must not only aim aright, but draw the bow with all your might."

I love the quirky little grooves it gets into and the twisted over all feel of it. I don't know about other people, but when I hear you tracks I can hear gthe love and entusiasm you put into them. No matter what genre, if it's something I would "normally enjoy" or not; if I can hear the honesty and sincerity I can't help but enjoy it. Maybe I have no taste, maybe I have bad taste but I can tell you enjoyment IMO is what this music is all about.

That's not to say that anyone should be denied the right not to enjoy it. :hihi:

Thanks for the pleasure of listening to your mind.

Oh yea...iam lovin it .D

:-)

very good!!
really liked it!

S.HUSH wrote:I haven't even listened to it yet and it already sucks.

who are you?

johnny2johnny wrote:Incredable soundscape man.

YOu should try to have that published. Somebody somewhere would totally use something like that in a movie.

would it be a good movie thpugh? i dont want to have to spend two hours watching some hollywood blockbuster nonsence with bradd pitt :tantrum:

glad you enjoyed :)

musikjock wrote::shrug: just not my thing i guess.

anyway,,cheers!

not a problem, i know its not going to be everybodies cup of tea, but thanks for trying 8)

justin3am wrote:I love the quirky little grooves it gets into and the twisted over all feel of it. I don't know about other people, but when I hear you tracks I can hear gthe love and entusiasm you put into them. No matter what genre, if it's something I would "normally enjoy" or not; if I can hear the honesty and sincerity I can't help but enjoy it. Maybe I have no taste, maybe I have bad taste but I can tell you enjoyment IMO is what this music is all about.

That's not to say that anyone should be denied the right not to enjoy it. :hihi:

Thanks for the pleasure of listening to your mind.

pahha! my mind is much freakier than this :o
but we are heading towards that erritory i guess :hihi:

no such thing as bad taste either, its called "varied and eclectic tastes".
im not sure all music/audio is meant to be enjoyed by listeners...
that is to say some songs even are there to make us think(im not looking at todays pop charts here but some classic anti this and anti that rebellion songs). sometimes things can only be enjoyed at certain points in time even, eg good dance music is uncomfortable to listen to when im sat at a desk but when im able to even just walk up and down with a hoover it can be refreshing :shrug:

as for this, is it meant to be enjoyed? i dont know to be honest, i know i enjoy throwing these things together, tweaking samples here n there, re records and more cutting and so on...
but i do hope that some parts at least are interesting to some, even if its just a one listen and never return. i do imagine that others out there may enjoy the same kinds of things i do, im not that individual surely :hihi: but i dont ever think it would be the norm for this kind of thing to be in the charts :o as you say the main thing is i enjoy it, if that does indeed come through even in something so unorganic as i personally think this piece is(compared to some of my more "rolling ambient scapes") then i guess im doing at least something right :lol:

but yes of course people have the right to not enjoy it, that applys to anything and everything though, if we all enjoyed/liked the same things it would be crap :o

thanks for listening
sorry bout the diatribe, im a litle stoned :hihi:

Xiritam wrote:Oh yea...iam lovin it .D

thanks muchly :)

rachmiel wrote::-)

if you knew how much of you was in here you would be suing me not smiling at me :P

JacK_SoliuM wrote:very good!!
really liked it!

thank you :)

just checking your latest one now ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”