Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
Beno
KVRAF

1600 posts since 31 Mar, 2003, from Seattle, WA

Postby Beno; Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:02 pm Tracktion 3.0.3.3 Now Available!

Tracktion 3.0.3.3 is now in your accounts at my.mackie.com. Below are the list of changes from the release notes:

• Fixed a crash that would occur when using a midnam file with more than 16 banks.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when wrapping multiple filters into a rack on the Master.
• Fixed a crash that would occur when automating the Panner type on the Mackie Panner.
• Fixed a crash that would occur when muting a MIDI clip with a key command crash.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when using enabled audio outputs that appear after disabled outputs on the Mac.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when right-clicking on a rack filter.
• Fixed various Mac Plug-in compatibility issues.
• Fixed issue where sliders were sluggish in the properties panel on the Mac.
• Fixed issue where opening a recovered edit could overwrite the original.
• Fixed issue where rendering bus tracks didn't render the entire track.
• Fixed issue where VCA automation would not render or export.
• Fixed issue where initial value for automation was incorrect during render.
• Recording no longer stops when creating a new marker.
• Fixed some issues with handling of edits with lots of Time Signature changes.
• Fixed issue where Large Plug-in UIs appeared with title bar off screen and thus couldn't be moved.
• Key Command changing is now much snappier on the Mac.
• Pop-up help has been added for auto-lock.
• Fixed issue where rearranging tracks within folders could lead to unexpected behavior.
• Fixed issue where "arm all inputs" worked incorrectly when some inputs were unassigned.
• Tracktion now updates PDC for plug-ins that change their latency on the fly.
• Fixed issue where automating rack input level and aux send levels could produce crackling.
• Fixed an issue where the inputs would disappear on some multi-input tracks when deleting other tracks.
• Fixed issue where offsets were incorrectly changed when looping was turned off on long MIDI clips.
• Fixed issue where filters with GUIs stole focus as soon as the filter icon was selected.
• Fixed issue where holding down the mouse on scroll bar arrows didn't scroll.
• Fixed a graphics issue when transparency is used for the value entry box background.
• Fixed issue where pasting collection clips put the clips on the wrong tracks.
• Fixed issue where manually entering an automation value can delete adjacent points if they occur at the same time.
• Fixed issue where the dry mix setting was being forgotten for the Mackie Reverb.
• Fixed issue with playback of edits with two tempo changes occurring at the same time.
• Fixed issue with plug-in playback after the master fade-out.
• Collection clips now visually grey to show they are muted.
• Fixed issue where Virtual MIDI inputs incorrectly allowed the assignment of inputs already in use by a control surface.
• Fixed issue where key combinations using the option key displayed incorrectly on the Mac.
• Fixed issue where you couldn't unfreeze a folder that contained a track routed into another.
• Improved the GUI response of dragging MIDI notes on the Mac.
• Fixed a playback issue where MIDI clips on top of muted MIDI clips played incorrectly.
• Improved drawing performance when dragging clips on Mac.
• Fixed issue where performing a "render and add" on a folder put the new track within the folder instead of below it.
• Fixed issue where a rack with multi inputs and outputs might not pass audio properly depending on the plug-ins used.
• Fixed issue with the delay compensation of the effect of VCAs on their enclosed tracks.
• Renamed "rescan all loops" option to "clear database and rescan all loops" to clarify this is a destructive operation. A warning has been added after choosing this option as well.
• Fixed issue where adding a new object to the global or marker track would scroll the tracks to the top.
• Fixed issue where trying to lasso select multiple clips might resize a track.
• Mute/unmute hotkey now works for collection clips.
• Keyboard shortcuts for home, end, and nudge now work for collection clips.
• The panel browser now automatically refreshes any time audio is added to the edit/project.
• Exporting an audio file with "only selected tracks" selected now treats selected folder tracks as if all their contents are selected.
• Fixed issue where track inputs would move after a "render and add.
• Fixed issues with sorting using column headers in the items list on the Project Tab.
• Fixed a graphics issue where the error messages on audio inputs was being cut off.
• Re-enabled the warning about lost MIDI notes for inputs.
• When creating a new folder, the naming pop up now receives focus automatically.

Ben
Last edited by Beno on Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
--------
----------------
www.mackie.com
rainydays
KVRist

474 posts since 1 May, 2005, from Sweden

Postby rainydays; Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:04 pm

Great! I didn't expect this until friday :)
Now I'll head off to see if all my plugins work.

Thanks for the update!
Mauvehead
KVRian

651 posts since 1 Apr, 2005, from Illinois

Postby Mauvehead; Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:54 pm

What?! No pointy arrows on the inputs?! :hihi:
Proprietor of Fine Music and Hot Sauce...

www.theFPband.blogspot.com
SuperFly76
KVRAF

1840 posts since 21 Sep, 2004, from Musician, Recording Engineer, Producer

Postby SuperFly76; Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:03 pm

• Tracktion now updates PDC for plug-ins that change their latency on the fly.

I love this new feature. Voxengo's Marquis 'linear' and 'phasey' settings now work properly in Tracktion.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC
poonna
KVRian

1310 posts since 2 Oct, 2001, from Thailand

Postby poonna; Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:22 pm

Which one should I download, the full installer or the lite one? It seems there are Mackie plugin bugs fixed in this version, so should I download the full installer?
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)
johnny2johnny
KVRAF

1787 posts since 15 May, 2007, from A place where time does not exist...

Postby johnny2johnny; Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:31 pm

poonna wrote:Which one should I download, the full installer or the lite one? It seems there are Mackie plugin bugs fixed in this version, so should I download the full installer?

interesting question... I dl'd light myself.
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.
dry bones
KVRian

582 posts since 8 Dec, 2004

Postby dry bones; Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:37 pm

Thanks Beno, I may not have to sell Dr Device after all- if the fixes work on my machine :hihi: I'm downloading the full version, just to make sure I get everything.
Coffee please, black, no sugar.
Hovmod
KVRAF

7224 posts since 20 Aug, 2004, from Trondheim, Norway

Postby Hovmod; Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:43 pm

As always with Mackie, I got lost on their website. Where can I find the upgrade?
Rakkervoksen
johnny2johnny
KVRAF

Postby johnny2johnny; Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:46 pm

you have to sign into the " PRODUCT REG " page... it on one of the links anyways I wasnt screaming on their website its in caps

http://my.mackie.com/profile/member.asp?t=rp
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.
Hovmod
KVRAF

Postby Hovmod; Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:48 pm

Huh. I did, and 303 wasn't there.
Rakkervoksen
dupont
KVRian

633 posts since 23 Jun, 2007

Postby dupont; Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:49 pm

We can see that Tracktion team at Mackie takes customers complaints into account and there are guys there working hard to improve T3.

But a little question : must I remove 3.0.2.6 version before installing the 3.0.3 one ?
Will I to loose all my projects and my VST presets ?
Njxt2
KVRist

295 posts since 27 Nov, 2006, from Limoges/France

Postby Njxt2; Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:53 pm

Lots of work seems to have been done. w00t !
Hovmod
KVRAF

Postby Hovmod; Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:54 pm

This is the most annoying thing about Tracktion. It's a minor pimple on Mackie's ass, and I assume they've asked Mike the toilet cleaner to make their website for them.
Rakkervoksen
johnny2johnny
KVRAF

Postby johnny2johnny; Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:54 pm

Hovmod wrote:Huh. I did, and 303 wasn't there.

e mail em... I downloaded 303 just fine, louded it up. Its a much better build...... Now they have a crash reporter, Soon I hope for Rapture to be working...

Yeah I am a ot happier now
Hovmod
KVRAF

Postby Hovmod; Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:56 pm

I would expect THEM to email ME, to be honest. I've only ever bought the cheapest versions, of course, maybe that's it. Save the online upgraders for last.
Rakkervoksen
Next

Moderator: Tracktion Mods

Return to Tracktion