jihad

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What an interesting conversation this is. Nicely done, production-wise. Love all the individual sounds and intonations. 'preciate ya.

Who knew... jihad could be so much fun!? A most unholy mess! Great plonks, fizzes, burbles and chirps. I'm not gonna play it in reverse cos I'm afraid what might ensue...
Image Image

cool noises... enjoyed the listening! well done!

Smart wierdness, Vurt.
Very original textures and unique approach. This sounds like it was partially created in hardware? Cool Stuff. That clanging noise to the ugliest of beautiful sounds I have heard in a while.

And Shush told me I couldn't learn anything from listening to your music. This is nicely done.

ta! peeps.

go on poly, reverse it i dare you :evil: (im gonna try it now youve suggested it anyway :hihi: )

and jazzy yep some of the original samples are hardware of various bits i have around from synths to kids toys, the actual recording here is done two track from reaktor :)

shush loves my stuff, he just wants to keep me to himself, hes a bit weird if you ask me...(who is shush? is he a regular i should recognise?)

I listened to this not long after you posted it, but i never know wtf to say regarding your tracks. :lol: I enjoyed it, and got envious (as per usual :cry:) at some of the sounds you achieve. I still have images of that video you done, with the crappy bulgarian dancers or whatever, running through my head daily, i've tried hunting it down, but could never find it. :cry:

Anyway...nice :tu: (see, wtf does that mean? :lol: )

vurt wrote:ta! peeps.

go on poly, reverse it i dare you :evil: (im gonna try it now youve suggested it anyway :hihi: )
You caught me at a weak moment... just having a scotch or four... not much more intelligible, but actually quite compelling in the other direction too! :drunk:
Image Image

Reverse Engineer wrote:I listened to this not long after you posted it, but i never know wtf to say regarding your tracks. :lol: I enjoyed it, and got envious (as per usual :cry:) at some of the sounds you achieve. I still have images of that video you done, with the crappy bulgarian dancers or whatever, running through my head daily, i've tried hunting it down, but could never find it. :cry:

that you listen is all that matters 8)
you shouldnt feel envious though :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6EC6PpQfi4 :hihi: hope that helps :)

nice is cool, again if people are listening and finding it interesting at least, then im happy :)

polyslax wrote:
vurt wrote:ta! peeps.

You caught me at a weak moment... just having a scotch or four... not much more intelligible, but actually quite compelling in the other direction too! :drunk:

hmmm id have to agree, a little weird backwards, similar to forwards in that regard :hihi:
if it wasnt for a few certain hits im not sure i could tell it was backwards though :o

vurt wrote:jihad
... and there's no fuel left for the pilgrims!.... :o :-o
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

then, burn the pilgrims. :shrug:

i apologie if thats a reference i should understand, i dont :)

vurt wrote:then, burn the pilgrims. :shrug:

I like crazy stuff like that, I do myself too from time to time, the sentence was in lyrics of a track from D.A.D., same title of yours!
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

vurt wrote:
Reverse Engineer wrote:I listened to this not long after you posted it, but i never know wtf to say regarding your tracks. :lol: I enjoyed it, and got envious (as per usual :cry:) at some of the sounds you achieve. I still have images of that video you done, with the crappy bulgarian dancers or whatever, running through my head daily, i've tried hunting it down, but could never find it. :cry:

that you listen is all that matters 8)
you shouldnt feel envious though :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6EC6PpQfi4 :hihi: hope that helps :)

nice is cool, again if people are listening and finding it interesting at least, then im happy :)
You sent me to the wrong vid. :lol: I was like.....ok, the video is familiar, but the music is wrong, very much different from what i remember. :lol: But i clicked on your name (assuming it's your account of course) and found it (belamen broke)...Extra niiiiicccceeeeeeeeeeee. 8)

Acrobat wrote:
vurt wrote:then, burn the pilgrims. :shrug:

I like crazy stuff like that, I do myself too from time to time, the sentence was in lyrics of a track from D.A.D., same title of yours!

fraid i dont know d.a.d? worth checking out other than similar titles?

Return to “Music Cafe”