In the Court of the Burger King [silly experimental]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Green Saucery
"In the Court of the Burger King"

genres: annoying noise, silly experimental, fartsy avantgarde
time: 4:35
download: here

wow man. really out there track, like the title, and the pic you dropped here in the thread.

I always wonder how long it takes people to put stuff like this together. I seems like a bunch of high frequency stuff is going on in this song, and I think you did a great job of keeping it under control however there might be a few sounds in there that could have used just a little more lowpass... but that could be my very sensitive ears as well.

fun track drums and percussion here really create a cool vibe.

CheerS...

made me crave a cheeseburger!!!

8)
for entertaining porpoises only

cool stuff. Lovin on the abstactedness and fartsyness.
Fun and weird is my current mood, so thank you.

it certainly achieves at being quite chaotic, you were losing me but then the drums came in, great, simple and pounding and everything tied together, it's one thing just to be experimental and chaotic for the sake of it, but I'm of the opinion that this one has a soul. I think using the add on 'silly experimental' in the thread trivializes what you're doing, their are a few 'melodic' moments, personally I feel they could be restrained a bit, great work.

Well done, oh Zombie Queen. And a most appropriate title for the track.

Thank you very much for comments, I didn't expect that much and warm feedback, I'm happy someone made it to the drums. :D

@ckatrun411: If you really wonder, it took about 12h altogether. High frequency stuff is mainly outcome of Ralph Gonzalez NewWave plug put over a vocal - it's out of control totally. No EQs or lowpass were harmed in making this track.

Robert Fripp would be proud

Return to “Music Cafe”