|Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:18 am
||reply with quote
Here is a description of the file-structure mGUI uses:
- The Asseca folder should be created in the default VstPlugins folder
- The asData folder *should* be the ONLY sub-folder in the Asseca folder
- The asData folder should at least contain the following files:
- Global.ini - this file contains the settings shared by ALL mGUI derived plugins
- mGUI.chm - mGUI CHM help file
- mGUI.pdf - mGUI PDF help file
- mGUIman.exe - mGUI plugin manager
- mGUIman.ini - created after first time running mGUIman.exe, remembers where all derived mGUI files are located on you system, IF the mGUI ini-files are located in asData\inifiles AND mGUIman is used to relocate the DLLs in a different folder than the Asseca folder
- mGUIman.chm - mGUIman CHM help file
- mGUIman.pdf - mGUIman PDF help file
- The asData folder should at least contain the following sub-folders:
- inifiles - it is STRONGLY advised to place ALL mGUI INI-files in this folder
- Templates - contains the template INI-files used by mGUIman to create new mGUI derived plugins
- orgdlls - contains the mGUI.dl distribution file, this is the file copied by mGUIman to create a new mGUI derived plugin/wrapper.
- Plugins - this folder MAY contain the GUI-less plugins you wish to give a skin, if you want to hide the GUI-less plugin form the host, then rename the file-extension from e.g. mda Combo.dll to mda Combo.dl ... NOTE: a plugin you wish to wrap with mGUI does not have to be in this folder ...
- Presets - this folder MAY contain the FXP/FXB preset/bank files for mGUI wrapped plugins.
- Skins - ALL SKN-files *should* be placed in this folder ... The Skins folder should at least contain the following sub-folders:
- Templates - contains the template SKN-files used by mGUIman to create new skins mGUI derived plugins
- asBlack - contains the image-files and THM-files for the asseca asBlack skin
- asGrey - contains the image-files and THM-files for the asseca asGrey skin
- other folders - *should* always contain at least 1 THM-file plus ALL the needed images-files needed by this skinning theme
||Joined: 29 Feb 2004 Member: #14598
All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed in this forum are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of kvraudio.com (unless kvraudio.com is specifically identified as the author of the communication).
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group