Estuaire : the wandering fly of these birds

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bad english language.

I've yet shared this "classical" piece here.

It's a new version. I've changed the piano sounds, I've deleted some clarinets, I've add some slow little parts. The cellos are more soft...

Why ? An estuary is a place where the sea meets the river. A lot of birds are dancing on the water. I've tried to show you the incoherent dance of these birds. Incoherent ? No. No. Incoherent only for us.
Imagine : every part of my piece is a part of a day of a bird.

The piece : ESTUAIRE (version II )>
http://www.pompougnac-daniel.com/06tele ... aire2c.mp3

I like the nature. It's my life. A link to make my life better.
Do you think one day, we 'll listen the last bird ? :(

Daniel Pompougnac

:love:

excellent piece daniel!...
well done! great compo!...love the mood of this one...

mmm..about the last bird... WE : no!!
but sadly kids of our kids maybe...

Thank's, JacK

I've again changed a little part. This piece lives ! :D

Daniel

pretty, the arrangement is excellent. great composition, it flows really well.

still got runagates song in my head, would love to hear some of his string theory? "prepared piano" sounds added to this.

cheers,

rosllow.

still got runagates song in my head, would love to hear some of his string theory? "prepared piano" sounds added to this.
Est-ce qu'un francophone pourrait me traduire cette phrase, je n'arrive pas à bien la comprendre.
I need help to translate these words in french language 'cause my english language is so bad :cry:

Daniel

Daniel Pompougnac wrote:
Est-ce qu'un francophone pourrait me traduire cette phrase, je n'arrive pas à bien la comprendre.
I need help to translate these words in french language 'cause my english language is so bad :cry:

Daniel
much better than my french :wink:

what i mean is, runagate has a song in the cafe in which he uses string theory to produce a sound very similar to a prepared piano and i would love to hear some subtle use of this type of sound in this composition.

sorry if i'm not very clear, hope it's more clear now, but if not, someone with >1 language will have to help. :)

cheers,

rosllow.

Le monsieur te dit qu'il y a un membre de KVR qui s'appelle Runagate et qui a posté un morceau récemment avec le synthé String Theory (de Ugo) et qui produit un son de piano préparé, et qu'il verrait bien ce genre de son dans ton morceau.

Après, tu vois...
You can't always get what you waaaant...

C'est vrai que le String Theory de Ugo est énorme...
Yes, true, I think also the String Theory Vsti from Ugo is great.
To try on this song. Why not ? :)

Daniel

Thats really a good melody, nice poetry ! Touching I should say !
C'est vraiment une belle melodie, de la poesie ! Touchant devrais-je dire !

Beau boulot..NICE WORK !

Very pretty and passionate composition.

Daniel,

Very enjoyable.

-Scott

:)

Daniel

Again beautiful ... so many thoughts float inside my mind, when i listen to your music.

Thank you very much!

m
"It dreamed itself along"

:) again :party:

Daniel

Return to “Music Cafe”