Audio Damage effects - any good?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im eager to try some of the Audio Damage products yet they dont allow demo's of any type on the site, which is a bit baffling...am I meant to buy on the strength of the mp3 demos alone?

I admit, the demos on the whole sound ace and you cant argue at the prices but without using the interface & parameters myself, im not keen on shelling out.

Does anyone here use thier products and what do you think of them? How do they compare to other stuff out there?

Cheers

They have something better than a demo...

A RETURN POLICY.

Just buy one, and if you don't like it, return it and get a refund!

i bought dr. device, replicant and discord v2. they are very stable, simple to use and very powerful.
i think it's a very good investment to buy audiodamage plugs.
i'm waiting for ricochet, it's their new delay plugin.
:o :o all the best
bodan

30 days return policy. I think they have a swap policy as well, maybe, not 100% sure. Some of my favourite plugins though. Dr Device :love: And the upcoming Ricochet. I have bought, tried and returned a product to Audio Damage. No problem at all.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

I have Dr Device, which features a multimode filter, a saturation, a bitcrusher, a dual mode delay (bucket brigade or digital), and a nice sequencable vector pad thing.
It works fine, sounds good and is low on cpu. And the presets are good, too. And the interface.

You might try DrDevice yourself, as it would show you the AD skills in both delay emulation design and filter design ?

so dr device is a replacement for timefink? can the lfos control the delay time etc?

I sold all my ad stuff recently as i just wasnt using it, ever.. BUT, the dr device is interesting

audiodamage plugs have a great value for money and i use at least one of them in every track. last one i bought is liquid flanger: a must have. Next one will be Dr.Device.

m
"It dreamed itself along"

I bought Liquid flanger and i'm happy forever. It's a flanger, but you will never find somethingn better for stereo widening. :wink:

I have Liquid and Reverence - excellent plugs I love them and use them a lot.

m-ac wrote:Audio Damage effects - any good?
Damn right they are! 8)

I own several of their plug-ins, and I'm not finished there!
Opax

hmm, not so sold on dr device judging from audio demos... it is definitely no timefnk replacement :(

they're great plugs imo, and for a great price too. i wish most plugs were that cheap :D

ttoz wrote:it is definitely no timefnk replacement
Yeah, it isn't, but I don't think it's meant to be a replacement for it. The modulators can be assigned to the delays, but Dr Device sounds very different from timefnk.

im gonna buy these plugs sometime in the near future,just a shame i cant pay with my visa elektron card :cry:

I have liquid, vapor and reverence - excellent plugs - I use them all the time.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Return to “Effects”