Dj Orbit wrote:
Ive sent a ticket but just in case, ive just upgraded to predator 1.6 multicore 64bit version using pc windows 7 professional 64bit and using cubase 5.5.1 64bit when i load predator for the first time it asks for the registration number which i have but cubase then crashes and stops and i have to close the program! can you help please ?
We just replied. It only happens on some systems. Very strange.
So we try to trace what this causes.
Make a new song (fresh song) and then load Predator and do load enter the serial. Maybe that does fix it.
Could be that it is now blacklisted. Read below
1) Make sure that the correct version of the plugin is installed.
For 32 bit versions of Cubase you should use the 32 bit versions of our plugins.
For 64 bit versions of Cubase you should use the 64 bit versions of our plugins.
We also recommend that you use the single core version of our plugins.
2) For Cubase you may have to delete the blacklist file.
This happens if the plug-in did crash.
Vst2xBlacklist.xml. This can be found at
C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Steinberg\<version of Cubase>\Vst2xBlacklist.xml
Vista and Windows 7
C:\Users\\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\<version of Cubase>\Vst2xBlacklist.xml
Where <user name> is your user name and <version of Cubase> is the version of Cubase such as Cubase5
This folder may not visible on your Windows systems. You may have to change the folder options to enable the display of hidden files and folders.
Deleting this file will force Cubase to do a rescan on all the plugins.
4) Open up Cubase, in Devices > Plugin In Information, click on the "VST 2.x Plugin Path" button, and in the VST 2.x Plugin Path window make sure that path to our plugin folder is there, if it is not you will need to add it. After this in the "Plugin Information" window, click on both update buttons, so to update the plugin information.
5) Close download Cubase and then reopen it.
6) Open up the plugin and enter your serial [only for new serials]