What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Report Spam at KVR here (for Mod Attention)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Ben [KVR]
Mr KVR

1182 posts since 22 Oct, 2000, from Newport Pagnell, UK

Postby Ben [KVR]; Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 am Report Spam at KVR here (for Mod Attention)

Given the high incidence of canned-meat-punting ne'er do wells, this is a dedicated thread for people to post links to obvious spam threads in, so that the mods have a unified point of reference.

Anyone who notices a spam post please post a link here and a mod will take a look ASAP.

I'll keep this thread clean by deleting replies periodically.

Alternatively, please feel free to use the Report button now available on all posts.
Meffy
Skunk Mod

20423 posts since 10 Jun, 2004, from Pony Pasture

Postby Meffy; Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:25 pm RE: Report Spam at KVR here (for Mod Attention)

A reminder -- please don't post stuff here that isn't spam reports.

Sock puppets, ban evaders, warez kiddies, and others who get the same treatment as spammers are okay to report here.

The idea is to alert mods so we can act quickly. False alarms put sand in the gears.

Thanks to all spam reporters for keeping KVR practically free of the canned pink goo that infests so many forums.
Last edited by Meffy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

6662 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 am Re: Report Spam at KVR here (for Mod Attention)

You guys know about the report button right? :shrug:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
chk071
KVRAF

3251 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:44 am Re: Report Spam at KVR here (for Mod Attention)

Whoops, i didn't. So that's the preferred way to report spam now then? That makes this thread pretty pointless though, right?
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

6662 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:47 am Re: Report Spam at KVR here (for Mod Attention)

chk071 wrote:Whoops, i didn't. So that's the preferred way to report spam now then? That makes this thread pretty pointless though, right?

Yeah I think so.
The button works perfectly as it should - that I know anyway.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
manytone
Mod-ulator

3078 posts since 30 Oct, 2000, from "Where I'm to, There I'll be"

Postby manytone; Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:34 am Re: Report Spam at KVR here (for Mod Attention)

Mushy Mushy wrote:
chk071 wrote:Whoops, i didn't. So that's the preferred way to report spam now then? That makes this thread pretty pointless though, right?

Yeah I think so.
The button works perfectly as it should - that I know anyway.

I still like to see them posted here in this thread as that alerts me quicker. I think we should still use this thread.
Paul

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Site Stuff