What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What are you eating right now?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

dover666
KVRAF

3926 posts since 23 Oct, 2005, from vassalboro, maine

Postby dover666; Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:18 pm What are you eating right now?

an extremely delicious baked potato - with purpose built garlic herb butter... (sage, basil, black pepper, 2 cloves garlic and about a stick of butter)

i had made some very thick cabbage and potato stew earlier.. with celariac root and ginger... but i threw a potato in the oven incase it didn't turn out well... the stew was insane good. hope you're enjoying good eats too. :)
Hink
Rad Grandad

24744 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:24 pm

nothing :shrug:
New Song LBS
tetraplan
KVRAF

3964 posts since 31 Aug, 2003, from In a foreign town, in a foreign land

Postby tetraplan; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Had some weetabix in soy milk earlier. As I now have the munchies and no bread or anything else, I may have to resort to eating weetabix in soy milk again.

Groet, Erik
Pop music delenda est.
dover666
KVRAF

Postby dover666; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:08 pm

hey , what is weetabix... vince noir left copies of his charlie books in weetabix boxes on the mighty boosh, but i never bothered to investigate what it is....
hao nao
KVRAF

3100 posts since 9 Apr, 2003

Postby hao nao; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:10 pm

mushroom soup with green beans and baby butter beans mixed in, with some shredded rosemary bread and parmesan on top
5 twelve
tetraplan
KVRAF

3964 posts since 31 Aug, 2003, from In a foreign town, in a foreign land

Postby tetraplan; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:17 pm

dover666 wrote:hey , what is weetabix... vince noir left copies of his charlie books in weetabix boxes on the mighty boosh, but i never bothered to investigate what it is....

This is weetabix. It's surprisingly tasty for something that was made of sawdust and wood chips and looks like something someone else ate before when served in soy milk.
Don't try it with cow milk, that's disgusting.

Groet, Erik
Pop music delenda est.
Meffy
Skunk Mod

20423 posts since 10 Jun, 2004, from Pony Pasture

Postby Meffy; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:17 pm

dover666 wrote:hey , what is weetabix... vince noir left copies of his charlie books in weetabix boxes on the mighty boosh, but i never bothered to investigate what it is....
Shredded wheat biscuits made of loose, coarse whole-grain strands barely bound together. I like to eat a similar product, simply called "shredded wheat," warmed until slightly brown, then buttered like toast.

What I was just eating: Triscuit crackers, similar to small flat shredded wheat biscuits, with very little cheddar.
dover666
KVRAF

Postby dover666; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:23 pm

i actually laughed out loud when i went to the weetabix site... love the

holy crap that's hilarious.

indeed, i was going to mention shredded wheat... can't stand miniwheats - but i used to eat them huge bits every morning, little hot water, some milk, butter and brown sugar, indeed. :)
dover666
KVRAF

Postby dover666; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:25 pm

havran wrote:mushroom soup with green beans and baby butter beans mixed in, with some shredded rosemary bread and parmesan on top

ooooh, yummy. i'm out of cheese... (but i have homemade rosemary bread in the fridge... i thinki might fire up a chunk here in a bit... packing on pounds for the winter... just gotta let this potato digest for a minute!)
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 pm

I aint et dinna tonite, what should I have? French Bread pizza or lobsta bisque? :shrug:
New Song LBS
ouroboros
KVRAF

7852 posts since 16 Apr, 2003, from -on the outside looking in

Postby ouroboros; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 pm

an apple and a cup o' decaf
Meffy
Skunk Mod

20423 posts since 10 Jun, 2004, from Pony Pasture

Postby Meffy; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:30 pm

@Hink: Why choose one? French lobstaire bisquizza.
dover666
KVRAF

Postby dover666; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:32 pm

i suppose the lobster is already dead? i'm a no-kill eater now. i still enjoy my eggs and dairy - but i'd share the pizza with the little guy...
Hink
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:35 pm

Meffy wrote:@Hink: Why choose one? French lobstaire bisquizza.

I'm trying this bisque for the first time, it's from a new seafood place nearby. I couldn't corrupt my taste buds like that, I need an accurate reading on it...this is important stuff. :hihi:
New Song LBS
debra1rlo
KVRAF

9661 posts since 13 Nov, 2006, from in Uranus, playin' lollipop

Postby debra1rlo; Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:35 pm

chicken and lettuce wrap w/chipotle sauce & cheese
marmoset there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this, my marmoset
I'm a dumb c**t
so don't try this at home
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic