What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Free drum samples

Official support for: onesmallclue.com

Moderator: very angry mobster

Dean Aka Nekro
KVRAF

6144 posts since 4 Oct, 2007, from Escaped At Last

Postby Dean Aka Nekro; Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Thanks Todd, I hope you find them very useful man :)
They are quite old though now (2004/2005) but still stand up well nevertheless. The only issue is the naming of all the samples as in there is not one that makes much sense! So anyone wanting to make a large multi-layer set out of them (which is entirely possible) will have to use thier ear's (they are all in named folders though at least). Thought i should mention this so that people know before hand they are not named well and also that no mappings for any samplers are included. I use them myself inside Live's Drumracks along with Toontrack SD2/EZdrummer to add that bit extra to my own programmed drum tracks (i tend to pick a few which suit/augument one of the SD2/EZX kits so do not use them as multi-samples per drum)

Cheers
sinkmusic
KVRAF

5586 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 am

Hi, fellow Poise users.
Just one quick note about some new drum packs i just released on my WaveShaper website.
Each pack features free & payware kits, so feel free to visit my website :
http://waveshaper.bandcamp.com

MOSCOW DISCO

Built like a tank with a funky design, you will be surprised by the raw sound of the ultra-rare Marsh UDS russian drum synth.

- - -
12BIT DRUMMER

This kit is made by recording an acoustic drum with an Akai S20 12bit sampler. Some processing where then made in order to keep the sound natural while bringing out the gritty nature of this cheap sampling device. The sound is gritty but not lofi, with a solid low end, sharp transients and warm presence for the snares and hi-hats.

- - -

ALUMINIUM & WHITE METAL

Aluminum and White Metal are two variations of some percussive sounds I made using a Waldorf Blofeld and a Sherman FilterBank.
The sounds are very synthetic, with boomy low end and fast attacks, and despite being quite similar (this is why they are bundled), you will quickly hear that one is dirtier, more overdriven than the other, thanks to the analogue rawness of the Sherman Filterbank.

Enjoy !
mztk
KVRAF

2133 posts since 12 Jun, 2004

Postby mztk; Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:56 pm

looks like you've worn out your boxnet account! :)
could you upload your free stuff to another filehost?
sinkmusic
KVRAF

Postby sinkmusic; Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Yes, i know, I'm on it ;)
Thank you for reporting the issue.
The problem is that it takes quite a while, and i have to manually re-make all the links :cry:
sinkmusic
KVRAF

Postby sinkmusic; Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Ok, it should be sorted now ;)
Previous

Moderator: very angry mobster

Return to One Small Clue