What happened to EZplayer Free?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can't find any mention on the Toontrack site? Anyone know what happened? Wanted to download it today... :-(

-- N

natqueencole wrote:Can't find any mention on the Toontrack site? Anyone know what happened? Wanted to download it today... :-(

-- N
Does anyone know?

The only thing I can see on the site is a comparison between the non-existent free version and the pro version. It's less than impressive, considering the free version isn't available.

Just think! You can upgrade from the vapour version to the pro version! Maybe they also offer a crossgrade from EZBabya...
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote:The only thing I can see on the site is a comparison between the non-existent free version and the pro version. It's less than impressive, considering the free version isn't available.

Just think! You can upgrade from the vapour version to the pro version! Maybe they also offer a crossgrade from EZBabya...
Babya Logic...mmm... ;-)

I actually got a response from Toontrack today that said:

"It's no longar available. EZplayer pro is
the option which does what free did
and much more."

-- N

Thanks, but the first link takes me to the PC version -- looking for Mac -- and the 2nd redirects you to Toontrack when you try and download and they don't have it anymore! :-(

-- N

The free version was too good, most likely, and people were skipping the paying version. They solved that problem by dropping the free version.

Doug
Logic is a pretty flower that smells bad - Spock, in "I, Mudd"

For a good time click http://www.belindabedekovic.com/video_fl_en.htm

Return to “Instruments”