FM freebee

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I made this FM (PM) synth:
Download

Pretty standard stuff. It's not anti-aliased, and uses a 12 bit signal path which gives it some character. Well, not a lot, unless you're big into FM you probably wont notice. Anyway, there it is. Try the extra bank, it's better than the built in presets.

Thanks!
It looks nice, but I can't make it work. I doesn't show as a MIDI device when I load it in Cubase LE.

Aye, this is a nice sounding freebie. Thanks for sharing. Simple to use. :)
The GUI almost made me think this was a basic SynthEdit construction, glad it's not. Nice. :tu:

Thanks ,Rock! :)
..what goes around comes around..

gsoto wrote:Thanks!
It looks nice, but I can't make it work. I doesn't show as a MIDI device when I load it in Cubase LE.
Hm. I'll see if I can find anything, but I don't have cubase to test with so it might be tough going.

Minor update.
New gui background. The old one was too messy. Also changed the ID, and the order of some initialization stuff.

Re:cubase le. A friend with cubase reports that it works so I'm kind of stumped. It might be some kind of ID confusion though, if so, this new version should work.

It's an old Cubase LE.
It still doesn't work :(. I tried with Chainer and it didn't make a sound neither. Will try with something else later.

gsoto wrote:It's an old Cubase LE.
It still doesn't work :(. I tried with Chainer and it didn't make a sound neither. Will try with something else later.
I've got a copy of that hanging around I'll see if I can load it up.
"Music is a hidden arithmetic exercise of the soul, which doesn't know that it is counting." - Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz
---
e to the i pi plus one equals zero

Thanks for making this!

The World's Best Freeware Synth:
I didn't find it.

Oh, whoops! I got it mixed up with a game site! Sorry bout that, will change now.

Do you have a picture of this Synthesizer?

I can put a pic up later, but it's not much to look at really.

Re the midi bug, I manged to replicate it with chainer demo. No midi in. Chainer crashes if I try to run it in the debugger though. :(
But at least I can try stuff and see if it changes anything.

Realized chainer is a VST2.3 host! I added some 2.3 compatibility stuff, so that should work now.
Here(Same url as before).

Thanks RHB, I'll be checking this out soon. And the GUI really does look pretty decent - nice and clean. :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Instruments”