Rob Papen SubBoomBass

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi guys,

anyone saw this one from Rob Papen ? Thought I should share :)

http://namm09.musicradar.com/blog/namm- ... how-floor/ (http://namm09.musicradar.com/blog/namm-09-day-one-highlights-from-the-show-floor/)

Cheers,

Jeff

That's what I call a "hustla GUI" :D.

I got to see this today. It's actually very cool. It's based on hip-hop styles. That picture is hiding two sections FULL of controls.

The synth section is basically from Predator, with some tuned percussion samples added in. It sounds simple, but it does sound great. And the price, well, I'll just say that it will make anyone happy who will want it.

Brent
My host is better than your host

K-Slash wrote:That's what I call a "hustla GUI" :D.
LOL yes :)

Hope it's some good 808 & 909 kick bass like the JoMoX AirBase-99.

haha that's f**king sick UI. phear the tags on it like a subway car in the bronx.

love it.

let's see in those panels!

tease...

grymmjack wrote:
haha that's f**king sick UI. phear the tags on it like a subway car in the bronx.

love it.

tease...
I will have some screenshots of the entire interface tonight. I was going to take a picture of the screen, but Rob told me he would send me some shots through email. Unfortunately, I got back to late to email him about it last night. So hopefully tonight.

Needless to say, the graffiti won't get in the way of the knobs and features underneath.

What IS underneath is the effects and the sequencer. The sequencer is almost exactly like Predator's.

If nobody has posted a picture by the time I get back tonight, I'll hopefully get one.

Brent
My host is better than your host

koolkeys wrote:
grymmjack wrote:

love it.

tease...
I will have some screenshots of the entire interface tonight. I was going to take a picture of the screen, but Rob told me he would send me some shots through email. Unfortunately, I got back to late to email him about it last night. So hopefully tonight.

Needless to say, the graffiti won't get in the way of the knobs and features underneath.

What IS underneath is the effects and the sequencer. The sequencer is almost exactly like Predator's.

If nobody has posted a picture by the time I get back tonight, I'll hopefully get one.

Brent
cool brent thanks. yeah i figured it was icing on the cake :)

Jeff Bordey wrote:Hi guys,

anyone saw this one from Rob Papen ? Thought I should share :)

http://namm09.musicradar.com/blog/namm- ... how-floor/

Cheers,

Jeff
Eeewwww it looks like the E-mu mp7 and DSI MoPho had a mutant ?

Thanks for people's interest , here are the other panels not shown in the top one.

This shows the sequencer & fx panel

This shows the mod screen & fx panel (with the gater but I'm think about slightly altering this).

Hope this wets people's appetite , we think our gui guy Hans has done an excellent job :)

Jon Ayres : RPCX

Looks like a lot of fun Jon. :love:

oo and happy new year
Simple and repetive are my middle names

that GUI is f**king awesome. mad props to Hans.

elv wrote:Looks like a lot of fun Jon. :love:
It is. Rob was showing me it yesterday- it sounds wonderful and is a snap to get up to speed quickly with.

ew
A spectral heretic...

Apart from the tuned percussion, are there anything that would make this cutie non-redundant to existing Predator users?

All the Best
"I speak for all mediocrities in the world. I am their champion. I am their patron saint."

Looks great, and at about 100 Euros, it's a deal! When can I have one? :wink:
Quick! Before the economy crashes completely!

Meantime, there's talk there about a free distorted/powerchords update to RG. Very nice idea, if it lives up to the quality of the funk material. :)

//fnx
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

Return to “Instruments”