deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks for the listens
Last edited by wavephonic on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wow, that is great. Very sad though. I really like when the bass comes in. It starts to get a subtle groove. Excellent stereo effects. Arp gets it going. I like the piano tone. You've really got me going down that tunnel to the white light. Heaven.

Keep up the great work.

Miles

nice

again

milesandmiles wrote:Wow, that is great. Very sad though. I really like when the bass comes in. It starts to get a subtle groove. Excellent stereo effects. Arp gets it going. I like the piano tone. You've really got me going down that tunnel to the white light. Heaven.

Keep up the great work.

Miles
might not be quite so sad if there really is a light
appreciate your thoughts

gagn21 wrote:again
thanks for the spin and the bump..

but I'm comfortable to let it fade to black... :wink:

excellent track, even though it feels like I probably shouldn't have enjoyed the listen as much as I did. Great atmmosphere, nice arp, cool composition. You conveyed your message I guess :)

Hi

Very nice mood in the music. Gotta say tho that the beats really mess it up for me as they come in - maybe soften the into of them. Yes the Arp is really lovely.

Somehow the voice doesn't sit and or flow right. Maybe too much bass. Focus on letting it easily cut the mix.

Very nice

:)

wavephonic wrote:but I'm comfortable to let it fade to black... :wink:
won't fade away so easily cause it's beautiful :love:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

CypherOne wrote:excellent track, even though it feels like I probably shouldn't have enjoyed the listen as much as I did.
thats a cool read on it Cypher, thanks
Benedict wrote: Somehow the voice doesn't sit and or flow right. Maybe too much bass. Focus on letting it easily cut the mix.

hey Benedict, appreciate your thoughts, ya my friggin low voice, its why I never sing, I should try and scoop a bit out.
hope everything is okay where you are, getting some pretty scary reports over here.
zeoy wrote: won't fade away so easily cause it's beautiful :love:
actually, if I do something you like, its enough for me,
thanks man

Yes things are bit awful for some here. Fires that have wiped out whole towns - maybe as many as 300 dead when all the counting gets done!

Up north with flooding

I'm in Brisbane wheich is still a bit on the drought side.

Topsy Turvy world

Very atmospheric. Strangely seems shorter than it actually is :o
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote: Strangely seems shorter than it actually is :o
that can't be all bad :lol:

appreciate the spin

Hi Ed
great build-up, very nice and original atmosphere (a bit eastern flavoured in the beginning),interesting use of vocoder-voice, I like the choice of sounds (a blend that works), the rhythm fade-out is perfect for a tension-rising transition

It sounds really good (as your tracks usually do)

Cheers

tagged for later
..what goes around comes around..

Return to “Music Cafe”