multiband stereo tool?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

apprently ozone has a great tool for keeping your low end in mono and then spread out the higher frequencies. are there any good plugins that just do this ?

i know you can make anything multiband using sends in cubase but i'd rather have an effect for it.

Mr. Tunes wrote:apprently ozone has a great tool for keeping your low end in mono and then spread out the higher frequencies. are there any good plugins that just do this ?

i know you can make anything multiband using sends in cubase but i'd rather have an effect for it.
The excellent bx_control
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

NuGen Audio - Monofilter3. This is by far the best looking on a thingy. What ya call em? A scope thingy! :)
Blue Cat Audio - WideningTripleEQ
Elevayta Creativity Tools - I'm pretty sure

AAY Audio

Loads of people make stuff like dat!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I just remember today that OtiumFX BASSLane is free and does all of that stuff too. A great product at an unbeatable price.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

stanford bass tightner(free)

gvst mono bass(free)

DDMF stereooerets (donationware min. 50cents)my favorite :-)

DDMF Strereoresets is indeed very good.

Also, if you wait a little bit, something might come out very soon... ;)

thank you. it looks like i'll start with stereoorets. if i like it i'll give a donation of maybe $10. probably worth a lot more than that though.

if it's not what i want i'll try some of the other suggestions... cheers!

how are you liking DDMF Strereoresets?

PanGloss is designed for this sort of thing, and has presets at the ready :)

Voxengo Soniformer does this well too! It's under the width pannel. You can adjust the stereo to mono width on any frequency by plotting points or freehand drawing your curve. It allows for really precise editing of the stereo width.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Late to the party because I was ill as it came out - Stereooerets is indeed a fantastic tool, and much fun to play with... thanks again Christian from ddmf :)
Last edited by Klemperer on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JamieSkeen wrote:how are you liking DDMF Strereoresets?
sorry i never got back to this. i think StereoOerets is amazing! i've been using it on a lot of stuff lately to help keep make the mixes less muddy. having a lot of stereo in the bass is sort of unnecessary imo - for club music at least.

Samplitude has this as a native pluggin (not part of sascha's suite) called multi-band enhancer. You can solo each range which is useful and you can go from mono to expanded (plus pan and gain).

Last edited by Hink on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Mr. Tunes wrote:StereoOerets is amazing! i've been using it on a lot of stuff lately to help keep make the mixes less muddy. having a lot of stereo in the bass is sort of unnecessary imo - for club music at least.
I think that is true for more than club music (edit, unless for some experiments, sometimes i like such stuff with really unusual settings and strange sounds). Even after first tests I think you are right about keeping the mixes less muddy, I hope StereoOerets will be helpful for me with that...

duncanparsons wrote:PanGloss is designed for this sort of thing, and has presets at the ready :)
+1

Return to “Effects”