dead link

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

time ran out
Last edited by wavephonic on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Overwhelming in spots, especially as I haven't finished my first cup of coffee this morning. Powerful though. It does sound like I am in the belly of a giant mechanical beast.
Nice sound design, wavephonic.

Jazzyspoon wrote:Overwhelming in spots,
ya I couldn't decide whether to notch it back.
remembering how it really sounded though being beside it, this is rather tame...lol, it always seemed as though it was just a hair away from disaster.
amazing people worked around it. I never slept for 2 yrs living across from it.
thanks for the spin jazzy

surprised by the lack of bass and clangy sounds. The whirr is quite good though and feels very mechanical.
Accept no substitutes

cool, like taking a ride on the caterpillar in an amusement park. :-)

exquisiteoath wrote:surprised by the lack of bass and clangy sounds.
ya, I could've maybe added something after the fact, but in the end I left it the way it happened live.
appreciate you leaving your thoughts

rachmiel wrote:cool, like taking a ride on the caterpillar in an amusement park. :-)
lol, alot like that hey. actually my 1st listen back I thought of the scrambler, it used to speed up and slow down to.
thanks for that

Very nice, really like this and the direction you went with it.. I was expecting something more harsh and unapproachable, but this is really nicely put together.. and I love the feel of the interrelationships between the sounds.

t00nz wrote:Very nice, really like this and the direction you went with it.. I was expecting something more harsh and unapproachable, but this is really nicely put together.. and I love the feel of the interrelationships between the sounds.
got lucky with some of it, but I really like these controllers for keeping perspective on multiple parameters at once.
cool you were into it

This has an original experimental vibe and it has unexpected turns.
Smooth transitions, they sound natural.
Very interesting. I enjoyed it

Cheers

this is great! i like how it develops it's own rhythmns that shift and change - very cool!

Laguna Rising wrote:This has an original experimental vibe and it has unexpected turns.
Smooth transitions, they sound natural.
Very interesting. I enjoyed it

Cheers
thanks Laguna, ya there seems to be something natural wrapped inside something unnatural, if that makes any sense.

Clearscreen wrote:this is great! i like how it develops it's own rhythmns that shift and change - very cool!
cool you got a sense of rhythm out of it, I didn't think anyone would get that vibe from it. I don't think I could get the automation to produce the same thing again.
thanks Clearscreen

wow, 1st page at 400...2nd page 712

Return to “Music Cafe”