Where Da Heck Is IMPOSCAR2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What's up with IMPOSCAR2? I know developers need time to get it right but geez. Anyway I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Johann Da Man

Tell me about it!
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

at winter namm 09 it was supposed to be getting released at messe 09. which was nearly 2 months ago.

er, see under 'waldorf largo'. :cry:

Good call. Hurry up GForce!

I only just bought imposcar 1 a couple of days ago. Here 1 vote for a grace period upgrade :wink:

Exhile wrote:I only just bought imposcar 1 a couple of days ago. Here 1 vote for a grace period upgrade :wink:
What's your thoughts on it?

Exhile wrote:I only just bought imposcar 1 a couple of days ago. Here 1 vote for a grace period upgrade :wink:
At the rate they are moving you'll be out the grace period when it hits the streets :hihi:
Johann Da Man

I swear they do it to build up the anticipation. The beta version that underworld are using is in fact the finished product and now they're just messing with our heads! :tantrum:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

hear hear!

I'm hesitant to use my imposcar in projects because I know it's obsolete once I get V2. And I'm sure the imp 2 will be a completely separate plug-in like the M-Tron Pro was.

grrrr...

musikmachine wrote:I swear they do it to build up the anticipation. The beta version that underworld are using is in fact the finished product and now they're just messing with our heads! :tantrum:
I totally agree with you on that.
Johann Da Man

Take a deep breath and chill. GForce never puts stuff out fast. It comes when it comes. All you ever know is that if they announce something's definitely coming, and have demos (videos, I mean) of it, it will show up eventually.

Do any of you have any hair left? I remember a lot of hair pulling waiting for VSM and M-Tron Pro, too.

So...leave it alone. Give it a rest. (But put the money aside in a safe place!)

george freeman wrote:What's up with IMPOSCAR2? I know developers need time to get it right but geez. Anyway I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Yeah...what's up with ImpOSCar2?...It was one of the thing I was looking for after NAMM??....still waiting :shrug:
XP64 os on C5(32bit and 64bit)

Maybe impOSCar 2 and Synthsquad both tried to get out the door at the same time and got stuck in the door jam 3 Stooges style.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

impOscar2: "Hey, you!"
Synthsquad: "Why, I ought-a...!"

Don't we need a Curly, though?

zerocrossing wrote:Maybe impOSCar 2 and Synthsquad both tried to get out the door at the same time and got stuck in the door jam 3 Stooges style.
HAHAHAHA-- nicely done.

But if Synthsquad and Imposcar 2 are stuck in the door is Largo behind them then?

Return to “Instruments”